Thissinglemama #5 My name is Aimless I'll do anything to be famous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked her yesterday why she didn't make an effort given she had an interview, as we all know she was wearing a scruffy jumper with her rats tails and her headband on, she said because she didn't have to go on camera.. now she says this 😂😂 her lies trip her up all the time.
So why the hell did she not sort her unwashed face and hair out and put a decent top on!
Such a liar😱

So she didn’t get dressed up for her interview because she knew it wasn’t on camera but actually it was supposed to be on camera and her camera wouldn’t work at the time, hence why she’s not dressed up. 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell
She truly is deranged!!

Reactions: 2
Luna Jane we know it’s you Aim, Nobody uses Skype stop talking shite.

Just throwing some thread ideas out there with Luna involved 😂😂😂

Luna Jane , Aimee’s insane, imaginary job, Birthday slob, and Dave the duck… what the duck!?

She’s a bleeping head. Does she not realise how bleeping weird she looks crying one minute about bullies then the next ranting with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Aimee you’re insane darling seek professional help.
this for thread #6 title? Luna Jane , Aimee’s insane, imaginary job, Birthday slob, and Dave the duck… what the duck!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#6 title suggestion
Lunajane's, her biggest fan, Aimless rants because she can!"

#6 title suggestion

No womens aid proof, been caught on the hoof! Lunajane's appeared, there's amiss.What's that smell, is it B.S or is it cat piss?

Reactions: 4
How long does she take to put her slap on?? I got bored watching her. Meanwhile her kids hairs looks a mess and at 3pm she telling her to brush her teeth!

#6 titile suggestion
Aimless I cry if I want too! No job sits on her arse! Beggy cow for gifts! starring lunajane and shell

Jesus H Christ, she looks like a drag queen

We need cat piss in the new thread title as well. Someone make one, I am shell-shocked with that makeup 😂😂
If ppl think that makeup looks good they all need to go to specsavers

new thread guys

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What is the actual point of putting so much slap on then having absolutely awful hair? Makes no sense at all. Does she honestly think she looks nice? Looking back at older videos she was much better. She’s an absolute woman now. You just know she stinks the dirty mare. Cat piss, BO, unwashed hair. Lovely 🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.