Thissinglemama #5 My name is Aimless I'll do anything to be famous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Johnson1901 😄 love it!
Recap;

Next thread for our favourite tiktok attention seeker Aimee aka: 'this single mama'... habitual liar and all round drama queen. We've had a trip to London with Shirley The Hat, lies about a Tinder date, more ugly clothes, more M&S hauls, lies about forgetting to collect her daughter from school, her cousins wedding that she was ultra rude about, an imaginary neighbour who she apparently had a feud with, imaginary police sat outside her house...more stuffing her face on camera. More horrible dresses that she's purchasing to try and outshine everyone at her pending father's wedding.

Anything I've missed out please add 🙂
Yay!!! My very first thread title!!!
The bananas are on me!! 🤩

I have three kids and my house gets into a real crazy state sometimes but the kitchens always clean at the end of the night downstairs is always tidied. It takes half an hour. Id hate to come down to that lot in a morning.
I like to come down to a tidy kitchen myself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought she said she was back to work normally this week, she talks complete rubbish!
And again dressed like Mr. Tumble.
Just an idea Amiee, spend less time on TT and get your house in order after you make tea then you won't have as much to tidy up in the morning. Honestly, there is a 'lived in' house and then there is hers!!
11.15am and only tidying up the food from last night!! Each to their own but that would give me anxiety!! Gravy still sitting 🤢🤢🤢
See when I lived alone, I was never arsed about everything being done before I went to bed, but then my partner moved in, we had our daughter and now I cannot settle until we've had a reset and it's all ready for the next day. The thought of waking up, having to get an almost 2 year old sorted for the day and then start on the chores from the night before? No chance.

We shall be off our heads ordering tit dresses and eating spicy rice!!
And going on imaginary dates with someone who may or may not be Portuguese( even though he was allegedly a good friend if over 15 years 🤣🤣)cos we've eaten that many, we're high as a kite 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know how she does it either. My anxiety doesn’t let me sit down on an evening if at the very least my pots ain’t washed. Her kitchen must stink

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know everyone doesn't do dishes etc after dinner (I do, just because I can't stand the mess).....but to leave gravy in the jug all that time, surely that is very unhygienic. Also she has a dishwasher!?! What am I missing, its takes 5 mins to fill it and turn it on??

And going on imaginary dates with someone who may or may not be Portuguese( even though he was allegedly a good friend if over 15 years 🤣🤣)cos we've eaten that many, we're high as a kite 😍
Don’t forget the sEltza

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I've never known anybody eat so many takeaways! And she's such a loud eater, her videos are gross slapping the food all round her mouth and chatting with her mouth full :sick::sick:

• Sick
The fucken dress saga 🤢 I'm beginning to think her mother hates her or has a sight defect.

It's not as if the mother's dress sense is impeccable ffs. That fucken "rainbow" dress is hideous! Especially on Aimless, does absolutely nothing for her 🤢

• Haha
One of her mutals is getting bullied apparently not sure who? lol haha bet she doesn’t even like you aimee more content for her follows to pity her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not long came across her…constant takeaways, dress chat on a loop!

Must ask/ what the hell was her little girl wearing at the wedding? Purple socks & her hair like a birds nest whilst her mum is done up like a dish of fish?

• Haha
One of her mutals is getting bullied apparently not sure who? lol haha bet she doesn’t even like you aimee more content for her follows to pity her
I’m gonna guess it is that Sophina (think that’s her name) as I see Aimee has commented on one of her videos where Sophina is apologising for her reaction to eating some fruit. Aimee has also commented on another woman’s video who is having a go about Sophinas reaction to the fruit she tried.
Probably got the name totally wrong 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m gonna guess it is that Sophina (think that’s her name) as I see Aimee has commented on one of her videos where Sophina is apologising for her reaction to eating some fruit. Aimee has also commented on another woman’s video who is having a go about Sophinas reaction to the fruit she tried.
Apparently it was an Asian fruit she was slander off which she needs to be careful as it can cause Offence in some cultures

Reactions: 2
Who made the response video to Sophina?

Reactions: 1
Who made the response video to Sophina?
Not sure it got deleted.. I just think don’t post anything can cause offence into which she has done

Is it just me or do creators make things up to get attention and drama and more follow ie aimee and that other lady

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not sure it got deleted.. I just think don’t post anything can cause offence into which she has done

Is it just me or do creators make things up to get attention and drama and more follow ie aimee and that other lady
The video is still there - won’t have helped that the Sophie woman blocked the person who made the video.

Reactions: 3
Just telling the husband that I won the thread title suggestion and he replied : “ is that the scouser who eats all that tit and plasters the make up on to go Tesco’s?”

I said that’s the bloody one!! 😂😂😂

He’s obviously been paying attention when I’m muttering about her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.