Thissinglemama #4 Rotten to the core, Anxiety? Bananas are the cure. So full of it, still living in her pit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this - however perhaps the people in this other group are aware of other issues that we don’t know about. I think most people would ( I hope) think hard before reporting someone to SS for neglect.
Yes from what we are seeing I think a call to SS is unwarranted but what do these others know? She is not an amazing mum in my view. Her followers are deluded

Reactions: 8
No parent is perfect that's for sure and there is no rule book, we have to wing it and do what we think is best for our kids, yes she should have washed the paint off Harper's face and somethings we don't agree with....but saying she needs a visit from SS is a step too far if you ask me.
Harper does seem to be well looked after and she seems very happy and I do think a visit from SS is just wasting their time, just my opinion.
Can't stand her,she annoys life out of me and annoys me when she leaves her to her own devices whilst spending hours on lives,but otherwise agree with you...def no need for s.s input,unless someone knows something we don't 🤔

Reactions: 7
Social services would follow up any complaint, it wouldn’t get laughed off at all. Trust me, I know.
I agree. In lockdown my husband had a phone all from them as a malious call was put against him, then again 6 month later and this time they came out to make sure what was being said wasn't happening ect.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m new here and just catching up. I’ve noticed she has in her insta bio that she’s a ‘voice for women’. How is this the case? What I’ve seen so far she’s not spoken on any of the serious issues women face, I’ve just seen her drink seltzers, order food and harp on about her ‘holiday’ to London.
I've been asking the same question since her scraggy birdsnest came to my attention

It's the same as her being a single parent when she doesn't do any parenting and has more help financially and physically than anyone I know

Reactions: 6
Not sure where I stand on the social services front. She’s left her with glue in her hair for days, ignores her most nights, leaves her to take herself to bed , allows her to drink fizzy pop all day long, leaves face paint on her. Id say she’s somewhat neglected but more so emotionally than physically or verbally.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That instagram post is absolutely pathetic. I'll get up one more time trolls 🙄 getting out of bed to take your kid to school yourself would be a start

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her and mum and her sister are only tiny little things aren’t they. Didn’t expect her sister to be so skinny.

Reactions: 4
I think the person who has informed ss does know more and I think it’s someone close to her.

Reactions: 8
I think the person who has informed ss does know more and I think it’s someone close to her.
I do too. Because when she first discovered Tattle she was panicking saying "it's someone who knows me" they've got my address, I need to confront them....in other words tit what else do they know about me 😏

Reactions: 9
I do too. Because when she first discovered Tattle she was panicking saying "it's someone who knows me" they've got my address, I need to confront them....in other words tit what else do they know about me 😏
Yeah exactly. She defo worried or she wouldn’t of addressed it the way she did.

Reactions: 7
No parent is perfect that's for sure and there is no rule book, we have to wing it and do what we think is best for our kids, yes she should have washed the paint off Harper's face and somethings we don't agree with....but saying she needs a visit from SS is a step too far if you ask me.
Harper does seem to be well looked after and she seems very happy and I do think a visit from SS is just wasting their time, just my opinion.
I agree to an extent, but poor Harper was poorly , had banged her head and had to take herself to bed , she only discovered the morning after she was not well , to me that’s neglect

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Me too. I think it’s someone from the school. The Tik tok she did about the teacher laughing with her over Harper bumping her head and how we was reporting her. 100% the teacher would of reported or at least filled in a prior to arriving form. She needs to be careful not cocky.

Reactions: 11
Does that bloody mother of hers own any other clothes, and why does she always wear that ridiculous hat! Thought she was a hairdresser 🤔
She is just as skanky as her daughter isn’t she? Both look like they need a good wash, hair cut and new clothes

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.