Thissinglemama #4 Rotten to the core, Anxiety? Bananas are the cure. So full of it, still living in her pit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GIVE IT A REST ABOUT THE BLOODY DRESS!! 🤯🤯
So Mum has spoken and we are back to the 'rainbow' but it needs shortened now 🙄.

I'm sure a lot of people wish that was all they had to worry about.

Reactions: 5
Oh god...I'm.going to have to go look now 🤣🤣
So....she just buys these dresses and keeps them whether she is gonna wear them or not?
God knows how.much she's spent on dresses!!
twit in a hat says the rainbow dress ..(.which she seems to have had for ages) so she's getting it shortened.so we can all see her ankles and beautiful shoes!!🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everytime I see her on my fyp page she is always talking about her dad's wedding,how bloody boring. She won't have anything to talk about when he is finally married. Also her hair is always so knotty,does she never brush it. Scruffy cow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So she's saying it was 50/50 between the rainbow dress and the latest dress but if you look at the video for the latest one most comments were saying that one , fake story about her mum telling her she shouldn't have to lose weight to get in a dress , she just can't be bothered , thought she fell in love with that dress, sounds to me like her mums jealous always being negative, what's the point in her trying all these dresses on and asking her followers which they prefer if she's just going to go with what mummy says anyway !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everytime I see her on my fyp page she is always talking about her dad's wedding,how bloody boring. She won't have anything to talk about when he is finally married. Also her hair is always so knotty,does she never brush it. Scruffy cow.
She'll make some tit up.....always does....she's a compulsive liar and story teller!!

Imaginary date.

Imaginary awful neigbour...who she had history with, which she didn't know was a neighbour till was asked to take in an Imaginary parcel for.
🤣
Imaginary po po sat outside her house.
Forgetting her daughter was at school and going tesco instead....🤣

Invite to Women's aid AGM ( to talk about tattle🤣😍)
Imaginary radio
interview and documentaries 🤣🤣
Just top of my head examples of her stories,
Or she can always revert to talking about her exes and calling them narcissists bla de bla.
And she will always have her shopping hauls cos she's a shopaholic...love seeing the shite she buys!!🤣

So she's saying it was 50/50 between the rainbow dress and the latest dress but if you look at the video for the latest one most comments were saying that one , fake story about her mum telling her she shouldn't have to lose weight to get in a dress , she just can't be bothered , thought she fell in love with that dress, sounds to me like her mums jealous always being negative, what's the point in her trying all these dresses on and asking her followers which they prefer if she's just going to go with what mummy says anyway !!
She talks such shite!!! And mummy has no clue,walking around in that bastard hat every day🙈
Aimless..just ask mummy and stop attention seeking for likes and views, asking for people's opinions when dick head shirl already says no🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The problem here is Aimless doesn’t have no style whatsoever!!! End of!! Also she’s taking advice of her mum 😂😂😂 really!!! Didn’t know she was bloody Stella McCartney 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.