Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
‘My back is in bits I need kidney function tests and further tests cos my back is so bad’… proceeds to stand up perfectly straight and twirl in an oodie twist her neck with no problems and all smiles.

LYING BASTARD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Popsicled

VIP Member
Oh here we go she’s considering going off to Barcelona now in few weeks! Well for someone with extreme anxiety so she says she does almighty well that’s all I’m saying! Can also consider sitting on a plane with such a bad back Aimee! Especially easyjet planes! If people believe her shite they are as thick as she is!
Barcelona in the height of summer - wouldn’t be my 1st choice of place to take a young 7 year old. She’d be better off at a holiday park where there’s all sorts of activities for kids to do.
Plus it’ll be a bit too warm for old Shirl to be wearing her twat hat and bin bag anorak!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

thequietone

Chatty Member
What a fucking mess she is. Never seen her looking so rough and old. She needs a total overhaul. Off the booze, decent haircut and off her phone.

Thread suggestion - Can’t keep off the drink and her manky hair must stink!

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Has crippling anxiety that results in loss of bowel control and feeling like she’s dying. Also books time away at some of the busiest cities in the world that are ABSOLUTELY packed with people. Has no anxiety???. Goes to take child to school - films fake panic attack in car.

Crazy bitch.

3600E32F-A890-4914-B02B-1D56EAE834C5.jpeg

Sooooo not real gold then? 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha

janedoe754

Chatty Member
Latest TT just came up on my page ….
She is “Apprehensive to start anything new, as she is happy as she is”
Just peed a little with laughing,

Happy ???

She never stops fucking moaning !
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

thequietone

Chatty Member
Morning trolls 😂 it was me who posted about the report to social services. I don’t want to give too many details about where I read it as it’s a private group for anxiety sufferers. But I know it was nothing to do with face paint and more to do with not even knowing your ill child had taken themselves off to bed without her realising etc…

There are some members who are actually furious about Aimee’s supposed anxiety but also with a genuine concern about Harper.

Right or wrong, I’m on the fence but the report definitely hasn’t come from tattle and I agree that Aimee has probably made up the fake account herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

km1990

Omg why does her lips/Mouth go into a frown when she eats it's all I can look at now that someone mentioned it a few pages ago 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Just been out for a family meal and got chatting about her as my brothers gf lives near this woman and knows her from when she used to go out a lot.

Immediately after my sis in law to be gave birth to my nephew, she messaged her on fb trying to flog her juice plus and started the message with “It looks like you’re struggling and could use my help to get your post baby body back…” 😂😭

She confirmed she’s a horrible cow and can’t figure out how she’s ended up with so many followers.

Her makeup makes me physically ill 🤢

• Wow

Jelly_b

VIP Member
The voice on that video, I just can’t 😂😂😂 if she was actually feeling that down then making a video would be the last thing on her mind. Absolutely full of shit!

• Haha

MagicCat

VIP Member
Adults who call their mum, Mummy makes me cringe.
So she has her own mental health nurse who she has chats with her on a regular basis, surely she would say don’t drink, stay off SM and stop lying to strangers.

• Heart

Carrag

What happened with the Womans Aid minutes?
The radio interview?
The neighbour?
Between all that and her "contact" at Tik Tok, the "date" , and her 15 jobs.....the woman is a complete fantasist 🙄😏

• Heart
  • Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I’ve just watched that latest TT and honest to god she is one attention seeking bitch! I think she’s absolutely disgusting. She’s that depressed she can make a TT and then sit and answer people on it! Pull the other one. Oh don’t worry though she will be jumping for joy soon enough as she will have to go live to sell on her frigging TT shop as that’s her JOB!!!
AIMEE YOU ARE A FUCKING FRAUD!!!!!!!!! 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

unbelievable_jeff

New thread! Congratulations to @nnnnnicki for posting the winning title. I had to shorten it though, so sorry!
Could someone please do a catch up? I'm not great at them lol.

I do just want to say though, we're always branded such masty trolls yet here we are saying we don't think social services should be getting involved. There's a private group about her somewhere that seem to have some sort of vengence. I can't speak for everyone here but I think contacting SS is a step too far, Aimee is just very selfish. I don't agree with how she parents most of the time but at the end of the day its her kid, so all we can do is come and discuss it somewhere private.

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
To go to the effort of doing a sad voice though. She’s proper not right that one. If I was talking like that to my family or friends they would think I had cracked up.

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Pinning negative comments says more about you aimless. I’ve notice she pins negative comments and lets her minions bully them. Like throwing meat to the lions, whilst she sits back and watches.
Who’s the bully troll now you stupid cnut.

• Heart