Thissinglemama #4 Rotten to the core, Anxiety? Bananas are the cure. So full of it, still living in her pit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or has she toned down the make up? Especially the bronzer. Tell me you read tattle, without telling me you read tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs about 10 inch cut off that hair. The bottom of it is so straggly and horrible, it's not even nice 🤢

Reactions: 10
Could be the mums at harpers school on the what’s app group chat who are discussing Aimless

Reactions: 8
“Don’t give this person hate”‘after she has made a response to the comment….just cos the comments refers to her as ‘babes’ makes Aimless think the person is just looking out for her 🤣🤣
It’s obvious it’s the opposite 🤣
Which is why I’m guessing it’s Aimless that’s set it up just to respond to the tattle comment. We already know she reads on here so we why would we go to the trouble 🤣
Also her ‘genuine’ followers have already reported to her what’s been said on this page In the past so how come no one’s told her about that comment?
And I’m still laughing at the ‘if I was a bad mother would I have that many followers’🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. A large percent of her ‘followers’ can’t even stand her 🤣🤣
Aimless is definitely responsible for that " comment". She's such a devious,deluded woman!!!

Reactions: 7
It would be nice to know if people who know her IRL are reading this thread and agreeing with us 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It would be nice to know if people who know her IRL are reading this thread and agreeing with us 😉
would so love someone who knows her in real life to comment....but she posted that video w while back, that I repoated on here,saying everyone who knows her disagrees with her tik tok content....so she needs to make he mind up!!!🙄

Reactions: 4
would so love someone who knows her in real life to comment....but she posted that video w while back, that I repoated on here,saying everyone who knows her disagrees with her tik tok content....so she needs to make he mind up!!!🙄
It's all a front I think she has many enemies, that's why she's always with Shirley and her hat 😄

I think as time goes on we may see a few pop up, it normally happens on Tattle the more aware people become

Bet the twit hat is out for another airing today - how long before the next tiktak confirms it?
I bet it’s before tea time that we see it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I personally think if it’s true, it’s some one that knows them.
She says people she knows follows her, if I was Harpers teacher I would be following and if they see anything inappropriate they have a duty of care to report it or at least monitor the situation.

Reactions: 5
I’m new here and just catching up. I’ve noticed she has in her insta bio that she’s a ‘voice for women’. How is this the case? What I’ve seen so far she’s not spoken on any of the serious issues women face, I’ve just seen her drink seltzers, order food and harp on about her ‘holiday’ to London.

Reactions: 12
No parent is perfect that's for sure and there is no rule book, we have to wing it and do what we think is best for our kids, yes she should have washed the paint off Harper's face and somethings we don't agree with....but saying she needs a visit from SS is a step too far if you ask me.
Harper does seem to be well looked after and she seems very happy and I do think a visit from SS is just wasting their time, just my opinion.

Reactions: 8
I’m new here and just catching up. I’ve noticed she has in her insta bio that she’s a ‘voice for women’. How is this the case? What I’ve seen so far she’s not spoken on any of the serious issues women face, I’ve just seen her drink seltzers, order food and harp on about her ‘holiday’ to London.
A few months back i did quite like her...but she's becoming such a self opiniated,supercilious, arrogant tw*t...or maybe she always was and I just didn't see it🙈

Reactions: 9
No parent is perfect that's for sure and there is no rule book, we have to wing it and do what we think is best for our kids, yes she should have washed the paint off Harper's face and somethings we don't agree with....but saying she needs a visit from SS is a step too far if you ask me.
Harper does seem to be well looked after and she seems very happy and I do think a visit from SS is just wasting their time, just my opinion.
I agree with this - however perhaps the people in this other group are aware of other issues that we don’t know about. I think most people would ( I hope) think hard before reporting someone to SS for neglect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.