Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anagst

VIP Member
So she got Harpers holiday approved from school.
Absolute lie. They won’t approve it, they will put it down as an unauthorised absence.
Honestly why does she lie.
Plus I didn’t think you had to book a blood test, our doctors just send you the clinic, it’s like a walk in thing 🤷‍♀️
We have to book, our Dr's are shite though and trying to get any appointment is like a circus act the amount of hoops you have to jump through 🙈

Reactions: 3

Womblewoo

VIP Member
The problem here is Aimless doesn’t have no style whatsoever!!! End of!! Also she’s taking advice of her mum 😂😂😂 really!!! Didn’t know she was bloody Stella McCartney 😂

Faith61

VIP Member
She’s still slating him for delaying texting back - silly bitch , moaning cos he hadn’t told her his plans for the following day and she found out he went out but hadn’t told her but posted it on Fb!
someone asked if they were Fb friends - she ignored the question!
saw this comment (amongst others) - managed to screen shot it,,
Before I even looked at this i was gonna say bunny boiler!!!

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Here gizmo, come to mummy and lie down by me so I can make another TikTok 🤣
Whilst on lunch break at work!!!( NOT!!!)
Just stop lying woman.....you've been there all morning😡😡😡

Her video this morning said she’s been up all night with her back and then the video of her on her lunch break sprawled on the couch! If she had actually done her back in she wouldn’t be able to walk let alone be lay like that
Not a chance could she lay on that position with a bad back!!1

kennedy7

I'm sorry, but at least 2ft of that hair is dead and should be chopped pronto! What in actual fuck is the point of hair that length? She really should get a grip big time!

Why is nobody telling her how ridiculous that hair is?
And her mum is supposedly to be a hair dresser and does her hair for her

Niamh77*

VIP Member
So sorry to hear this and people like her have no thoughts for anyone but themselves...wonder if there'll be half hearted apology for that comment ...I highly doubt it cos as I say she's no respect or thought for anyone but herself 😡
Thank you , it was 11 years ago but I will never forget the police sitting outside the house x

• Sad

kennedy7

So she got Harpers holiday approved from school.
Absolute lie. They won’t approve it, they will put it down as an unauthorised absence.
Honestly why does she lie.
Plus I didn’t think you had to book a blood test, our doctors just send you the clinic, it’s like a walk in thing 🤷‍♀️
true it’s classed as an unauthorised absence I work in a school also our drs usually request a blood test for whatever reason you can’t just book it because you think you need one

smellrose

VIP Member
She's such a liar, yesterday when she was talking about ringing 101 about the police car she said she spoke to a male police officer she said they were having a little joke about it when she said "I've not done anything illegal" and he "apparently " said "oh thats no fun" , today on her latest tik tok sat outside her drs which I've just realised is my drs 😱, she's saying she spoke to a lady police officer , so which one was it Aimee ? You really do have to have a good memory to be a liar 🤥
She's such a liar, yesterday when she was talking about ringing 101 about the police car she said she spoke to a male police officer she said they were having a little joke about it when she said "I've not done anything illegal" and he "apparently " said "oh thats no fun" , today on her latest tik tok sat outside her drs which I've just realised is my drs 😱, she's saying she spoke to a lady police officer , so which one was it Aimee ? You really do have to have a good memory to be a liar 🤥
I’m sure it was the 85 year old neighbor who she was joking about with wasn’t it? Cos he asked her if she found out what the police were doing there. Or have I got it wrong?

Reactions: 2

Faith61

VIP Member
I’ve just showed my fella her mental health tik tol and he said she has low self esteem and just wants people to tell her how wonderful she is. His Sister has complex mental health and he found it insulting
We can't all be wrong!!! That's just what she is....an insult!!

Reactions: 2