Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
Wonder how she does her " bangs"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her hair seriously is such a mess.....she's actually really attractive but she ruins herself with her hair , her shitty 🤡make up and Mr tumble dress sense!!!
And....her personality is ugly as sin!!

This “boy” will either be moved in within a month or labelled the biggest narcissist bully ever to have lived - toss a coin Aimless, let’s see which way your imagination is working!!
Yeah just like the last one...moved in and didn't last two minutes.. cos if course...he was a narcissist....just like her ex husband who allegedly left her with PTSD...which can't have been that bad for her to move someone into her home not long after🤔

She looks like the gran out of Benidorm 😂

I thought she was having a mental health crisis a few days ago
Her back seems to be better as well
Woman is a fake fraud
Hope her date is shit
Me too...such an attention seeking liar!!!

Reactions: 2

Lassie21

VIP Member
Dont think she is happy he hasn't text her back!! So she says she's not bothered about going out with him again but yet she is still blabbering on about it!?!
He has probably saw or heard what she is saying on her TT and is giving her a miss!!
She has probabky ruined it for herself, she should have said nothin about him just to see how it went and then talked about it?

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
This annoys me
The kids have mocktails
Sorry but who gets their kids these with water shots as if they’re the real thing ? Sorry but encouraging kids to pretend they have alcohol doesn’t sit right with me
One minute she's calling her 'baby' & in the next breath she's treating her like a teenager!

Faith61

VIP Member
I was actually lol it was so shit !🤣why would anyone ask her how she ‘gets so much volume in her bangs ‘ ?🤣I can’t cope with her thinking she’s hair inspo 🤣
She must lay awake at night thinking this shit up.....seriously!!! Not one of her best "performances"
Can't stand her, but have to watch just to see how much more crap she can make up.....🙄

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She’s got a low mental health so she’s taking sometime for herself…this afternoon and this evening….probably 🙄🙄🙄

when my mental health is bad, I cba with anything and it deffo takes longer than a couple of hours to come out of a down period.

Faith61

VIP Member
I know, it's disgusting it really is. I'm in work all day, I pick my son up from my parents straight from work, take him home, and then it's me and him until his bedtime. Depending on what shift I'm on, he may or may not have had tea at his grandparents but when he hasn't, I bring him home, we sit and have tea together and talk about our day, he then has a bath, we'll put a film on or do some reading or another activity, and then I'll put him to bed, tuck him in, give him a kiss and a cuddle and say goodnight. Then I'll have a shower, get our lunch and clothes etc ready for the next day, do some cleaning, get the house in order then I'll have an hour or so to have a look on social media or watch some TV before I'm in bed myself. On weekends, we get out of the house, have fun days out or visit friends and family and I love that time I have with him. Having a child means sacrificing your own time for your children. I'd hate to be her and I feel so sorry for harper. She has so much free time already, she chooses to spend it on tik tok or going shopping numerous times a week because I'm sorry, but there's no way in hell she has an actual proper job, there's not a day that goes by that she doesn't upload 4-6 times a day or doesn't sit on live for hours. She is neglecting her daughter. If I was Harpers dad and I seen this was going on, I'd be having a very firm word.
Yet " we" are trolls!!!🙄🙄

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Another lady who I actually really like put out a post about struggling with her mental health, and look who comments on it, the difference is, this creator is sat in her car, no frills just speaking about how she's struggling, no woe is me fake voice, no hiding behind her blanket, no fakeness. Just her being her. This is why aimee gets hate because she's so fake.
I like her too. She’s very real

I suffer with mental health (🙄) and not once has my voice ever gone like that. It’s like she’s smoked 100 fags

Last edited:

MagicCat

VIP Member
I think Shirl is a piss head and I think Aimee is a functioning piss head. She was used to seeing shirl drink when she was growing up, so she thinks her drinking habits aren’t bad.
I think shirl just agrees with Aimee for a peaceful life. If she was a real hair dresser she suggest a good cut of that awful hair. It looks like it would snap if it had a good brush through it!
I am also on the fence with social services, I don’t think she does anything terrible but she doesn’t do herself any favours either! Wash her face, brush her teeth, and don’t give her fizzy pop for breakfast! But Aimee has clearly been given her own way all her life she that’s how she thinks she should parent harper. She’s possibly too hungover to argue with her over a fizzy drink too so just let’s her have it. Half the “anxiety” Aimee feels will be a hangover. Ok she might not have a raging head and being sick, but we have to remember she’s drinking most nights so the alcohol never truly leaves her system she’ll just be feeling fuzzy and anxious before she’s tops herself back up. Just my opinion of course 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lastly, Aimee, your make is still caky 😥
Yes I agree.

Faith61

VIP Member
She definitely said she didn’t tell her mum about the date and wasn’t going to tell her either. People said about her mum seeing tik toc and she said she her mum didn’t have TT! She is one compulsive liar! I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth! Like this morning on her live about her old neighbour she was moaning about! I believe that was a load of shite too!
I know....I've said it before...she must wear herself out thinking of what lies to come up with next....so many can't see through her...but then again..took me a while, I used to think she was ok🙄

Faith61

VIP Member
It’s ok, Cheryl, she visits us here herself so no need for your two faced tell tale shit.
If
she really does make my blood boil, such a self entitled, arrogant bitch! Imagine slating your date on tiktok to all her little minions, poor guy
And he is meant to be a " friend" of 16 years...who needs enemies with a friend like Aimless...she can't just leave it at " the date didn't go well "....she has to be nasty and make a drama out if it...by saying there's things she can't say that she's " found out about him" bla bla" and all the rest of the drivel she said about him!
After all she's allegedly been through I the past, she also said he " wasn't touchy feely enough "😱 I find that statement weird!!!! Maybe he's a decent bloke with respect for women! Who the hell does she think she is?
She's dangerous!
She looks like a serial killer
I nearly did the same thing with that image last night but decided against it, cos said so much yesterday ( i was off work and bored and she pushed every last button🤣)
But doesn't she just?😳😳

Lassie21

VIP Member
No to yet another dress! Must be costing her a fortune to return them all!
She should have kept the 'Elsa' dress from way back and here we are weeks later and yet another one, what is she going to use for content after the wedding?
Her hair again in the way sure noone can even see the neckline or nothing!

Faith61

VIP Member
Yes agree, that blue top is supposed to be baggy. That’s how I’d wear it anyway. It doesn’t look right on her at all, it’s not sitting right. She needs a large 🙄
Wait… she’s buying holiday clothes a year in advance? And she’s bought that top in a size ten so I suppose she’s expecting to be thinner next year lol

Oh she tried it on and it fits. No way on gods earth she’s a size 10.

Lol making a point she’s a medium but in my opinion that T-shirt is supposed to be baggy lol

Also no way would you stop to make a tik Tok first. Sure she’ll come out with some shit about how she was back at school when she made that tik Tok.
She's an absolute joke!!
And fake as fuck.....the school video.....totally made up😡
The t shirts...wtf????? She's never a 10 ...she's piling weight on lately ( not that it matters...just don't lie😡😡😡)
She's so bloody smug....she must be a shopping addict, seriously??? God knows how she can afford all the shite she buys.....the smugness in her stupid face...just cant stand her.....has she changed or did it take me a while to realise she's an arrogant, self centred so and so????
Just bloody loves herself😡😡