Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsicled

VIP Member
Is she the only one of her dysfunctional family that drives? Is that why she HAD to go to the wedding venue - does the father and wife to be not drive so old rat bag Aimless had to take them?

Reactions: 3

Faith61

VIP Member
I said before on an earlier thread that something she was saying was something Keri had posted before, she’s trying to be like her!
I don't know who this person is but blood hell..really sounds like she is trying bit too hard to be like her😳

smellrose

VIP Member
Miss high almighty🤣Good on the commenters 👏🏽👏🏽
Update, she’s deleted the video 🤣

Did anyone even see the comment?? Cos I didn’t. Why didn’t she pin it like she always does? Or do a response video back? Or even reply to it?
She said one thing in the video and then the opposite in the comments 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
I missed the live can someone please give me a quick run down on what has happened with the date lol xx

Crumpet41

VIP Member
If Aimee has created a new account for tattle and also on Tiktok to create some drama I don’t know what to say about that. That is really crazy behaviour!

@Beanss12345 i am also not sure who said this either - I am going to take a look.

Trace

VIP Member
I felt she was being a bit snarky about the food when she mentioned it was only a cold buffet and the deserts where probably the bast part 🤷‍♀️
she seems to look down her nose at people, maybe I’m wrong but it’s my opinion Aimee - I know you’re reading this 😀
She was also like “its just a barn, a converted barn basically” that with it’s “only a cold Buffett” 😡 would love to of seen what her wedding was like

• Wow

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
Social media is awash with these types. Years ago you would meet via friends or down the pub and go “nope, you are a weirdo“ and avoid thereafter.

Now they are stuffed in our faces.

46AC6978-5E78-4DCF-A241-57B579BCC1C7.jpeg

Anagst

VIP Member
I love how she always says she's having a cheeky one. I bet her recycling bin is overflowing.

I've have clinical depression for 30+ years. I've not got access to a MH nurse and I've been sectioned once. She's obviously unique.
I had to change my oh appointment at our Dr's surgery yesterday as he was meant to see the MH nurse in a couple of weeks but it's when he's at work so needed to change it, just to review his meds and see how he's feeling, can't get in with her when he's off so has to make do with seeing a GP. The service is so understaffed and over subscribed to that people aren't getting the on point help they actually need because there's not the resources.

IR0201

VIP Member
Didn't know whether to laugh, love or like this. ..cos this is me .literally look like I've shat my pants when my back playing up ...I did full shift at work walking round like shat myself the other day. Aimless, think yourself lucky you can " work from home"👀👀👀👀
You either walk around like you’ve shit yourself or you piss your pants 😂😂😂 You crack me up

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Reads to Harper? Unless she’s not reading to her till gone 10/11 at night she deffo hasn’t done that the last two nights

It’s also very telling that adult time to her means sat on tiktok talking to randoms.
I don’t have many friends either but I spend my adult time reading/watching tv/talking to a friend not sitting on tiktok
Exactly ....she just talks such twaddle....why these people fall for it is beyond me!!

Faith61

VIP Member
You won’t regret it. She’s one of the first I started following. Shes brilliant
started following her this afternoon.. don't know how I've never come across her before...seems so "real" and naturally funny...something Aimless could never be!!!!

Bec3007

VIP Member
Whenever there’s a blanket on me or in fact anywhere my cat is all over it. I don’t think the cat wanted to cuddle Aimee and I don’t think he gives 2 shits, he just wanted some comfort 😂

• Haha