Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Exactly...my back is killing me today from the job I do ...i just crack on, yet that stupid cow makes a song and dance about it, cos, like everything else in her fantasy world..god forbid its just a back ache...that would be too simple....she boils my piss😡

I've just seen the back pain video.....its all for content and attention😡😡
If she had been in that.much pain in London or since, we would never have heard the last i
of it, but chooses to mention ot today!!😡
She's not going m&s cos can't be arsed to get dressed more like...such a bloody liar!!!
It obviously wasn’t as bad as the travel sickness cos that took center stage at London! If you had even worse back ache in London how did she manage to galavanting about all over the place but today she can’t even manage the local m and s. Oh dear Aimless ‘make it make sense’ 😐😐😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Honestly she must be stinking. My kid once got taken in to hospital late at night, I didn't take anything with me and by the time we got put on the ward it was too late to get anyone to bring an overnight bag. So I had to sleep in my clothes I've never felt so dirty and manky in my life. Could not wait to get them off and a shower and change.

Also did anyone see her "how I nearly died" story? It's months ago now, she did a few tiktoks about it. It's actually how I seen her videos it came up on my fyp. Well that was because of Chinese food. There's no way if something had made me that ill I'd be able to eat it again. Just me? 🤷‍♀️
Nope! I haven’t touched a vanilla custard slice since it gave me food poisoning 23 years ago!! She’s talks shite!!

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Another lady who I actually really like put out a post about struggling with her mental health, and look who comments on it, the difference is, this creator is sat in her car, no frills just speaking about how she's struggling, no woe is me fake voice, no hiding behind her blanket, no fakeness. Just her being her. This is why aimee gets hate because she's so fake.
I have seen her comment on her videos a couple of times I get the impression Roma doesn’t like her because she doesn’t reply to her. Just a feeling probably wrong haha.

Web30

VIP Member
The latest video about her anxiety. She’s a dead cert to pass these traits into Harper. Basically the places they went to catered for her child she was anxious but shopping and restaurants she was fine…..cool
Thats what i got from that video as well, she clearly doesnt enjoy child friendly activites and thats when she has these anxiety attacks. Same with the not going in to the school playground, something so normal that would benefit harper.

Faith61

VIP Member
Can she make it any more obvious she reads here....the words she uses when talking about "trolls" are straight from a Tattlers quote! I recognised so many from this thread. Dumb arse Aimless 🤣
Aimless....just say "them on that shit Web site"instead of trolls on tik tok who you've deleted and blocked....🤣🤣

I don't know if it's been mentioned here today. Why the fuck is she wearing a sweater in this heat? Did she not see the weather reports of a fucking heatwave. Idiot.
Probably what she woke up in🙄

Comparing lazy Aimless to someone suffering with cancer?! Wow just wow
Absolutely disgusting to make that comparison.. .....absolute f*cking insult😡

Crumpet41

VIP Member
What a shit stirrer! That woman is probs screen shottimg comments as we speak!

Has anyone had a visit from the dibble yet?😂😂😂

• Haha

c40

VIP Member
Omfg she’s banging on about this wedding again. Shirl didn’t like the last dress telling her she shouldn’t lose weight for a dress and do it for yourself. She said she liked the rainbow one 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow

smellrose

VIP Member
aimless must have beef with the girls her date was with last night. That’s maybe why she was being the way she was. She knew they were watching her live that’s why she was acting up to camera 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Yes, why would you wanna see someone else eat?? 🙄
And Shirley in the background “it’s always a good idea to have food in your belly before a journey” 🙄🤣🤣
And the camera glitching when she drinks the coffee shows that she’s using a filter 🤣🤣🤣

Aimless, you could’ve ironed your top before you packed it 🙁

Aimless could’ve ironed her top before she packed it 🙁
What a state!!!😱

Faith61

VIP Member
She hasn't ate properly for a day or two apparently and one of her followers says she has lost weight...really, can you notice someone lost weight in 2 days, because ive been trying for years and still takes ages before someone noticed!
So she doesn't care about her weight but yet out of all the comments she does a video response....that can be very triggering for some people but she clearly took it as a compliment and did the video for more compliments??
Just can't cope with her shit... I could go on all day!! Me Me Me!!!!!!!😡 😡😡😡

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I was about to say that Harper was dressed nice for a change 😂🙈

Who rocks up to a wedding wearing flip flops??
Fair enough at the end of the night but not right from the start!

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Hi Snakey Cheryl 👋 🐍
There's always at least one snake in every thread...but sure Aimless reads every comment amyway🙄

Still waiting, has my bag packed since last time!! 🥱🙄
I've been waiting....my bags are here too ready🤣

It’s ok, Cheryl, she visits us here herself so no need for your two faced tell tale shit.
If you are actually on the ball my love you’ll know these thread supply her with most of the info and ideas she needs for her tiktak shite!!
off you trott back under the stone you crawled out from - BYEEEE 👋🏼 👋🏼
She's got a lot to get through after her shit show lives today🤣🤣

Faith61

VIP Member
"If people are worried about what I'm talking about on here about them, then they need to be better people don't they!"

About the boy lol
What a crock of 💩!!! She needs to he a better person and keep her trap shut...she says some awful things about people who can't defend themselves😡 just wish someone would...but they would be blocked toot sweet!!!

I think Shirl is a piss head and I think Aimee is a functioning piss head. She was used to seeing shirl drink when she was growing up, so she thinks her drinking habits aren’t bad.
I think shirl just agrees with Aimee for a peaceful life. If she was a real hair dresser she suggest a good cut of that awful hair. It looks like it would snap if it had a good brush through it!
I am also on the fence with social services, I don’t think she does anything terrible but she doesn’t do herself any favours either! Wash her face, brush her teeth, and don’t give her fizzy pop for breakfast! But Aimee has clearly been given her own way all her life she that’s how she thinks she should parent harper. She’s possibly too hungover to argue with her over a fizzy drink too so just let’s her have it. Half the “anxiety” Aimee feels will be a hangover. Ok she might not have a raging head and being sick, but we have to remember she’s drinking most nights so the alcohol never truly leaves her system she’ll just be feeling fuzzy and anxious before she’s tops herself back up. Just my opinion of course 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lastly, Aimee, your make is still caky 😥
I also think whirl is a alcoholic. Who drinks a casual large glass or two of Merlot on a Saturday afternoon ?

• Haha

hereforthecapri

Don’t Chuck me out the I hate Aimless club (I’m an OG member 🤣) but I think this has been her best going out look to date. (Except the hair it needs a good like 8inches cut off)

• Haha