Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her now, I have to take a break. But seriously she’s a embarrassment. She gets upset when people call her out. Because she knows they’re right.
She needs to get a real job, spend time with her child.
And stop being a twit.

Reactions: 21
She absolutely loves the attention....I think this is contrived to try and again more followers. She built her whole tiktok account on drama. People only started following her because she used to rant about her ex all the time and say she was a dv victim

It's all a scam she knows EXACTLY what she's doing! She's pulled the tears for attention her whole life

Reactions: 20
Really 70s???? Like whaaat . It’s like how she dresses on the daily. Make some effort surely.

Reactions: 8
The latest try on - what a state she looks, nothing fits her properly, no idea why she can’t wear on of the 50 dresses she showed us before Christmas, they were all equally as dated looking, or did they all go straight back cos she never got invited to s single Christmas do did she??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The latest try on - what a state she looks, nothing fits her properly, no idea why she can’t wear on of the 50 dresses she showed us before Christmas, they were all equally as dated looking, or did they all go straight back cos she never got invited to s single Christmas do did she??
Yep my thoughts exactly. Weird

Reactions: 6
Jeeeesus. She’s annoyed me today. If I gave her a penny for her thoughts I’d get bleeping change!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I just seen her video and ran her to try and see what’s going on 🤣

I love it when these TikTok idiots mention the police and how the police are dealing with it. Threatening to get us arrested are you Aims? I’m still waiting to be arrested from a on going investigating from Carebare85. Absolute idiots the lot of them.

She thrives of drama and puts these videos up for sympathy and likes.
I never commented on any of her videos but it seems if someone is like she’s saying then they seem to know her well if they know who is collecting Harper from school etc.
is this why she always keeps Harper of school saying shes always ill?
I don’t believe she’s with Mr D anymore either.
She’s just trying to make money on TikTok shop.
Can anyone tell me who Matty P is please? I’m lost lol.

Reactions: 12
Shes bought herself valentines gifts as she knows Mr Dick is either not going to be around or will get her sweet fanny Adams.......and how cone she didnt tell her dad not to watch the video, same way she says she told Mr Dick not to ?
And did she get that sweatshirt for her or Harper ? It's huge
Oh the crying and woe is me live regarding today's school run was for Daddy's benefit then, it's all clicking into place now - I'll do a live crying and Daddy will do the school run! 👏👏

Reactions: 13
OMG the latest PLT try on for an influencer event. I already feel embarrassed for her, did she not learn last time not to turn up in jeans, everyone else will be glamorous in dresses and pretty tops, and she will look totally out of place !!! She really has no idea how to dress at all does she - no wonder she spends her life in character pyjamas!!!!

• Haha
She has the worst taste in clothes ever. Nothing ever looks right. Dunno why. She don’t have a bad figure so why do jeans in particular always look crap on her. Who seriously wears pale blue stonewashed baggy jeans to an event? She never gets it right. No wonder she gets nervous, she knows she’ll look a clip and stand out like a sore thumb

Reactions: 18
Nothing retro/disco about any of them clothes 🤯🤯🤯 she reminds me of the jacket she bought from primark, CLUELESS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh the crying and woe is me live regarding today's school run was for Daddy's benefit then, it's all clicking into place now - I'll do a live crying and Daddy will do the school run! 👏👏
No wander she waited on live until the very last minute no wander hoping for her dad to see and call her to say he will grab harper for her! Bet she’s used to crying and getting her own way a lot of the time.
---

That woe is me face, wandering if she’s done a good enough job to make people feeling sorry for her.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Well I just seen her video and ran her to try and see what’s going on 🤣

I love it when these TikTok idiots mention the police and how the police are dealing with it. Threatening to get us arrested are you Aims? I’m still waiting to be arrested from a on going investigating from Carebare85. Absolute idiots the lot of them.

She thrives of drama and puts these videos up for sympathy and likes.
I never commented on any of her videos but it seems if someone is like she’s saying then they seem to know her well if they know who is collecting Harper from school etc.
is this why she always keeps Harper of school saying shes always ill?
I don’t believe she’s with Mr D anymore either.
She’s just trying to make money on TikTok shop.
Can anyone tell me who Matty P is please? I’m lost lol.
Matty p is lovely his content is really good & he sometimes points out just how ridiculous some of the 'creators/influenza QVC wanna be huns' are & it's hilarious because all their 'huns queeens & guurrrls' know exactly who he is talking about when he never ever mentions anyone by name.

• Heart
OMG the latest PLT try on for an influencer event. I already feel embarrassed for her, did she not learn last time not to turn up in jeans, everyone else will be glamorous in dresses and pretty tops, and she will look totally out of place !!! She really has no idea how to dress at all does she - no wonder she spends her life in character pyjamas!!!!
I agree she has a good figure and should look nice in something god knows she buys enough but she has not got a clue!!!!!!!
Nothing looks right …..no wonder she sticks to bleeping pyjamas 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know she says tiktok is her ‘job’, but come on, if your job is making you cry every day, making your ‘mental health’ worse, and is affecting your child, surely you would get another job? Gutted I missed the live, although I cannot stand Vavron.

I know she says tiktok is her ‘job’, but come on, if your job is making you cry every day, making your ‘mental health’ worse, and is affecting your child, surely you would get another job? Gutted I missed the live, although I cannot stand Vavron.
Exactly this!! Was this not why she left her last job? Because she was unhappy? If she was working in an office and it made her feel so crap and made her cry she would leave!

I honestly have to close my app when she says “this is my job”. She isn’t a ‘content creator’ at all. Fair enough if she was to record and edit videos but there’s absolutely no editing going on whatsoever. She cuts herself off half the time. I’ve yet to find a job, even things like retail, where you can just walk in and know exactly what you’re doing. You always need some sort of training first. Last I checked most people with a phone will know how to make a tiktok. It’s not rocket science and there’s no training required. That is exactly why I won’t accept this is her job because anyone can sit down and record themselves drinking coffee and talking or showing off outfits. She knows this is already crumbling around her and that’s why she’s clutching at anything she can for 5 mins of fame. Maybe shouldn’t have given up your 3 jobs aimless 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.