Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes bought herself valentines gifts as she knows Mr Dick is either not going to be around or will get her sweet fanny Adams.......and how cone she didnt tell her dad not to watch the video, same way she says she told Mr Dick not to ?
And did she get that sweatshirt for her or Harper ? It's huge

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
There’s a tattler called I think the anti influencer on Fanny’s thread. They actually have a picture of fanny as a space raider alien crisp packet as their profile 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's crying about being bullied, but what about all the lies she's told? She painted herself as a dv victim and actually SAID that she was selected to be a guest speaker at womens aid conference?! I think this is absolutely DISGUSTING that she tried to pass this lie off! But none of her huns seem to care about this?? If you can tell whoppers like that, you can lie about anything!

Reactions: 25
She isn’t being bullied, she is being talked about. She could shut all her SM accounts down, make them private etc. but she won’t.
She is so manipulative it’s actually scary. It’s no wonder she doesn’t have many friends.

Reactions: 21
Ahh magic moments 😂
---

Proper bestie here , Aimless crying her eyes out and she's busy bleeping about with her Invisalign
Steph looks like a rat/gerbil. Very dangerous individual, honestly Aimless is too naive when it comes to Vanilla Vavron.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dread to think what's on them!

What does she class as naughty? Sliding onto maccies home delivery for a maccies breakfast at 10.59??

Well as I'm packing my bags for prison I need to remember my oldest crappiest towelling Robe and slippers, a ring light and about fifty mugs for us all to share
Maybe a few dead mice and perhaps some fake nails 💅 🤔
Don’t forget the plaster on the robe very important part of the grwm look 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a liar!! She stated the other day she always checks when Vavron goes live so as not to clash with her as they have most of the same followers
And this,Aimless is why no one believes a word you say
She meant doing TikTok shop. Same customers

Reactions: 6
She does this really annoying sucking of her teeth sound when she's finished a sentence, then starts another. She always does it on her shopping hauls. I could literally smash my phone into my head when she does it 🤮 she's got to be the most annoying woman on tiktok

That steph looks like a pug crossed with a space raider. What a peculiar looking woman. And why is she balancing a bog roll on her head?

She's absolutely using aimless she doesn't give a duck about her

steph looks like shes from whoville

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is just so unrelatable. All those lives lost in Turkey, a lady has gone missing not far from where she lives im sure you are all aware, there a search parties out day and night. She could be posting raising awareness for these things, posting go fund me links, anything to try and use her platform for good. Instead shes bawling her eyes out begging gifts because Mr D has dipped and flipped again. Oops sorry, no naughty trolls think she looks like she smells like cat piss, and she is a bad Mum. Honestly, grow up, open your eyes to the world and whats going on. Things could seriously be much worse. Only YOU can change what is happening in your life EHMAY

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s really time for her to get off this app. To be balling like she was today on a live is crazy behaviour and down right embarrassing. Yes she might have got likes and gifts but where is her self respect? She’s literally gutter trash. To be crying about what people have said about you in front of hundreds or thousands of people is just down right embarrassing. How she can hold her head up high in public is beyond me. She is just shameful!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.