thissinglemama #2This selfish mama, neglects her child and home, hair hasn’t been touched in years by a comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha what a joke! Apparently we don’t know our hole from our elbows and we get no attention at home so we look for it by trolling!
I get plenty attention at home thanks, happily married with 3 amazing children no empty spaces in my life!
Is she banging on about tattle again?

This thread was fairly quiet yesterday - is that why she has mentioned us as well? She must enjoy the notoriety 🙄

Reactions: 10
Change the record Aimee 🥱
Why do the insecure ones always think we are the jealous ones.
I’m getting married in December, I have a house, my own business. Mate I’ve nothing to be jealous off 🤣
we all get more attention at home or out I reckon more than she does 2 failed relationships your going wrong somewhere Aimee my love 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

This thread was fairly quiet yesterday - is that why she has mentioned us as well? She must enjoy the notoriety 🙄
Gets her more attention from her fans🤣🤣

we all get more attention at home or out I reckon more than she does 2 failed relationships your going wrong somewhere Aimee my love 🤷🏻‍♀️
Think she's had two since harper's dad...not that anything wrong with that but least of of then moved in so with her so her PTSD can't be that bad from her relationship with her dad...unless I'm missing something...and she calls last one a narcissist.. bit of a pattern forming 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's right aimee I have no life, no attention from anyone, nothing better to do... so I think I'm going to make a few hundred tiktoks a week, start ignoring my kid for hours, start sending my kid to anyone who will look after him because I am an over-grown child who cant cope with life, become a beggar and air my dirty laundry and filthy house for the whole internet to see... oh and get my dad to pay for everything, including the house I live in..despite having two jobs 🤪

I'll also make up some lies about the police and women's aid, become addicted to crappy alcopops and paint myself up like crusty the clown for good measure. You're such an inspiration aimee hun 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That's right aimee I have no life, no attention from anyone, nothing better to do... so I think I'm going to make a few hundred tiktoks a week, start ignoring my kid for hours, start sending my kid to anyone who will look after him because I am an over-grown child who cant cope with life, become a beggar and air my dirty laundry and filthy house for the whole internet to see... oh and get my dad to pay for everything, including the house I live in..despite having two jobs 🤪

I'll also make up some lies about the police and women's aid, become addicted to crappy alcopops and paint myself up like crusty the clown for good measure. You're such an inspiration aimee hun 😘
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has really bad anxiety that she struggles doing the school run but films herself eating in a restaurant. Ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She’s always going on about tattle! We live rent free in her head 😂😂
I think the thread was quiet yesterday as we all have have lives and we don’t spend all day looking on social media for validation like she does!
I was on a bit yesterday as I took my son to a football game and it was boring lol has was to busy sat with his friends to talk to me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aimee, I have a fiancé we have been together for 10 years. We are still just as in love as when we met. So you’re wrong. We have 3 beautiful children together, I’m back at work in 2 weeks time after having a baby and I still have a better figure than you. I’m also better looking. Sorry not sorry. You wanna come for me fine, but I can be a petty witch. And you still look like you stink x

The kids make your own pizza just looks like a tortilla warmed up 🤮
Filming yourself eating garlic bread and pasta when you’re out supposed to be having a nice time with your kid as well. All she is bothered about is tik Tok. Can’t she just give her daughter her time. She’s a tit mum. But she’s right I must be jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Filming yourself eating garlic bread and pasta when you’re out supposed to be having a nice time with your kid as well. All she is bothered about is tik Tok. Can’t she just give her daughter her time. She’s a tit mum. But she’s right I must be jealous.
[/QUOTE]

I think she’s done that today as there has been a few comments about her not really spending much time with harper. She’s filmed it for us to see she’s taken her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also the fact she is always going on about olaplex being amazing for hair and then she has frizzy dry hair that looks damaged.

I think she’s done that today as there has been a few comments about her not really spending much time with harper. She’s filmed it for us to see she’s taken her out!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah she probably has. Either way she still cares more about what people think than actually putting Harper first.

Also the fact she is always going on about olaplex being amazing for hair and then she has frizzy dry hair that looks damaged.

Yeah she probably has. Either way she still cares more about what people think than actually putting Harper first.
[/QUOTE]
Yet Harper is sat there with her tablet (I think) whilst eating and Aimeeeee is filming every bit of her meal. I don’t think taking your child out and sitting on social media while they get dopamine from an online game really counts.
Aimee it’s clear as day you’re reading on here, we have seen you a take action as a direct result of the comments in here. Go one step further. Look after your child properly and stop using the internet for validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She just winds me up. Why does she think everyone is jealous of her who does she think she is exactly? So basically we are all losers that are unattractive with no attention and no job. There’s no way anyone with a nice life who’s happy could dislike her!? She’s so narcissistic.

Reactions: 7
There's no way she's using olaplex unless it's gifted, she'd need like 4 bottles for one application on that scraggy birds nest. She's like Mrs Twit someone needs to take a hedge trimmer to it

Her hair is just everywhere, there’s too much of it it’s too long and scraggly. She’s like a polish chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been quiet here because unlike Aimee I have a life. Her thinking anyone is jealous of her is laughable really 🤣 She really didn’t look good at all when she went out either. She really does look like she needs a good wash

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.