Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May be the D glass is for her Dad - and not the fella !!!!!
wouldn’t put it past her tbh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How big was this ASOS order?! That’s probably more clothes in one order than she’s bought Harper all year
She is going all out spending money (she probably doesn't have) on outfits for this new fella. It's still early days, she literally knows nothing about this guy, it's coming across as being very intense, it could all go pear shaped very quickly, then where will she be, on the brink of a nervous breakdown and unable to do nothing for nearly half a year because he broke her heart. She needs to slow down she is coming across as being very desperate. I sometimes wonder what goes through Harper's mind when she sees what her mother has bought herself, I bet the poor kid feels so left out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ohh you can’t see that. duck of mate. We know you have had sex lately. It’s boring. She is bunny boiler material. Madness behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have literally never known anyone buy themselves so many clothes. Even people I know who have plenty of money or are really into fashion. It's non stop, I have no idea where she stores it all or how she funds all this shopping.
And for someone who buys so many clothes she always always looks tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How big was this ASOS order?! That’s probably more clothes in one order than she’s bought Harper all year
The way she rips open the bags and throws the stuff around drives me mad😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She’s letting us all know she’s had a dick inside her. That’s the bottom line. It’s fuckin gross 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She is going all out spending money (she probably doesn't have) on outfits for this new fella. It's still early days, she literally knows nothing about this guy, it's coming across as being very intense, it could all go pear shaped very quickly, then where will she be, on the brink of a nervous breakdown and unable to do nothing for nearly half a year because he broke her heart. She needs to slow down she is coming across as being very desperate. I sometimes wonder what goes through Harper's mind when she sees what her mother has bought herself, I bet the poor kid feels so left out.
The thing is as well she already has plenty of clothes on her floordrobe that she’s not worn? Sure out of the mountain of clothes she could pull together an outfit without spending more? She’s got to be spending on credit because there is no other way. She’s far from relatable as a single mum. I couldn’t relate to her if I tried, I spent £9 on a Christmas jumper today (absolute bargain which will last years if I don’t put on weight) and I was umming over it all day! (Sons got loads) But with all the events we have it’ll get worn a lot and it’ll match most of my jeans/trousers and boots. She wouldn’t bat an eyelid to spend £40/50 on a jumper but she’s savvy as duck when it comes to H.

She’s letting us all know she’s had a dick inside her. That’s the bottom line. It’s fuckin gross 🤢
Bet that dicks come out as green as the grinch 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
FIVE WORDS..... 'HELLO KITTY' PYJAMAS ? duck OFF🖕 soz...gotta add a few more words here ..I thought they've GOT to be for Harper till I saw the frigging SIZE of the shorts ...wait for it ...I betcha they're a 'size 12' 😂😂🤣😂😂😂 ARE THEY duck 🖕 AIMEE.. YOU ARE A bleep...A DIRTY SWEATY DISGUSTING SELFISH bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have literally never known anyone buy themselves so many clothes. Even people I know who have plenty of money or are really into fashion. It's non stop, I have no idea where she stores it all or how she funds all this shopping.
And for someone who buys so many clothes she always always looks tit.
She stores it on the bedroom floor. Trampy twit

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s posted her asos haul. That skirt is too short in my opinion. Also she is like a teenager bragging about this bloke because there’s something she’s ordered but it’s not for our eyes 🙄 she’s a bleeping idiot
Don't wanna SEE IT.....I'm cooking my tea ...I don't want to be put off my food 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 FAT bleep that she is ....all that sweaty hanging flesh falling out of ANYTHING silky makes me want to heave ..how the duck ANYONE would want to shag THIS dirty twit is beyond me ...this bloke must be raking it in with the money he's earned from this "BET" 😂😂🤣🤣😂 HE DESERVES EVERY PENNY FOR HAVING SEX WITH AIMEE ...witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
FIVE WORDS..... 'HELLO KITTY' PYJAMAS ? duck OFF🖕 soz...gotta add a few more words here ..I thought they've GOT to be for Harper till I saw the frigging SIZE of the shorts ...wait for it ...I betcha they're a 'size 12' 😂😂🤣😂😂😂 ARE THEY duck 🖕 AIMEE.. YOU ARE A bleep...A DIRTY SWEATY DISGUSTING SELFISH bleep
Omg you have took the words right out of my mouth. When I saw those pyjamas I actually thought at first they were for Harper! What planet is she on at all!!! Most definitely not the same as the rest of us I can tell ya!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The way she kept saying “hopefully they’ll be another opportunity to wear it“ definitely made me feel like something has already happened. Maybe he’s been cold with her today not messaged her or said something. I don’t know she just said it so many times it just made me think that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.