Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's ever so quiet since she's met that new man if he exists that is

Reactions: 4
Shes supposed to be doing a black friday live shop on saturday i wonder if she will still do it i suppose she will because her ticktok manager arranged it for her

Reactions: 3
Hello ladies 😊 I've been absent for a couple of weeks. Had to block her and take a break as she was doing my MH no good. Feeling a good bit better and have missed all your comments that make me chuckle daily!
Think I'll unblock her this weekend so just parking myself here to watch the 💩show unfold

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am feeling pretty rotten at the moment , some sort of bug and a really rough few days , so i will be tuning in for tonight's tit show!!
Can't wait! i need a good laugh and cheering up as i am feeling proper sorry for myself

I wonder if she will have Lady in red playing in the background when he comes to pick her up !!!

I can not help feel sorry for the poor sod , do you think he is ok? as she is literally acting like a crazy lady
She would be better off dressing up as one big red flag !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf are those body suits 😂😂😂😂😂😂
They look like something from Clare survey's wardrobe. They are also going to look like her bum is eating them when she wears them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am feeling pretty rotten at the moment , some sort of bug and a really rough few days , so i will be tuning in for tonight's tit show!!
Can't wait! i need a good laugh and cheering up as i am feeling proper sorry for myself

I wonder if she will have Lady in red playing in the background when he comes to pick her up !!!

I can not help feel sorry for the poor sod , do you think he is ok? as she is literally acting like a crazy lady
She would be better off dressing up as one big red flag !!!!
Hope you feel better soon X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up with her latest video ! Very disappointed there will be no lady in l red !!
Her hair actually looks quite nice in that video
I wonder if she will leave it like that for later ???

They look like something from Clare survey's wardrobe. They are also going to look like her bum is eating them when she wears them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope you feel better soon X
Thank you xx

• Heart
Just succumbed and watched the latest video, my fiancé just said in that green body suit, she’ll look like a marrow fat pea 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where is this date, the local crappy nightclub? That gear is hellish and don't even get me started on the bodysuits - looks like what a 20 year old lassie would wear, eating chips and cheese waiting in a taxi queue at 4am with nae shoes after shutting time. She's got absolutely zero taste or class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello ladies 😊 I've been absent for a couple of weeks. Had to block her and take a break as she was doing my MH no good. Feeling a good bit better and have missed all your comments that make me chuckle daily!
Think I'll unblock her this weekend so just parking myself here to watch the 💩show unfold
Hope you’re feeling better ❤

• Heart
Hope you’re doing ok, that’s why I was absent for a bit, she was really twisting my melon. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.