Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad you’ve not left us 😄
Aww thanks....I've been lurking and pissing another comments.
dislike her more.now , she's so bloody smug and hope Harper is safe somewhere away from her and her tit pit of a " home"🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Aimless is such a Ming. Desperate for a bit of dick in her life she'll go all out for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Harper got another new Dad incoming. No more sleeping in her Ehmahayheehay stinking pit !

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I just can’t believe how quickly she’s just dropped her followers. I mean, I can. Because we all know she’s a user but she’s dated him what a week or so ago??

Reactions: 12
New thread! Well done @mmmbop123 om winning the title!

Recap -

Aimless states she is now dating someone! She’s lacking on any “content” really apart from trying on red dresses for her dates and pushing products she can sell down people’s throats.

she’s dropped her followers like a sack of tit since this guy came along. Doesn’t wish them good morning. Doesn’t do any vlogs.She’s proving that she uses them for their money. Of course once she catches up on here she will post again.

She said the only bad point about this man was he is a blue and apparently she’s a red. But she has admitted she doesn’t follow football after wondering why there was loads of England merch in Asda which was for the World Cup.

Said man has been to her house, she implied on live he’s stayed over and they’ve at least done bits. Date two she brought him into hers and her daughters home. She’s told her daughter who apparently doesn’t mind because she “just wants her to be happy”.

Dates 4 and 5 are happening this weekend.
I just feel like ‘I just want you to be happy’ #saidnochildever BS on that one harper does not have that kind of vocabulary for a start and also she said before Harper didn’t want her to get married as she had her.

Just securing my place lol. I’ve not commented for awhile and I’ve blocked her, I honestly couldn’t bare to even look at her or talk about her lately.
great thread title x
Nice to see you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just feel like ‘I just want you to be happy’ #saidnochildever BS on that one harper does not have that kind of vocabulary for a start and also she said before Harper didn’t want her to get married as she had her.
My son who is nearest in age of my 4 children to H wouldn’t say ‘I just want you to be happy’. I’ve just had his parents evening and they were telling me how high his reading age is and that’s given him a great vocabulary. He would still only say either “oh” “not bothered” “ok” or “ ewwwww”
When does H ever say anything Mummy puts the words in her mouth when she asks her a question.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she have peppa,grinch or Disney bedding? Hopefully she has fresh bedding for her romantic rendezvous.

If I’d said I’d got a boyfriend my kids would’ve said yuck 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My son who is nearest in age of my 4 children to H wouldn’t say ‘I just want you to be happy’. I’ve just had his parents evening and they were telling me how high his reading age is and that’s given him a great vocabulary. He would still only say either “oh” “not bothered” “ok” or “ ewwwww”
When does H ever say anything Mummy puts the words in her mouth when she asks her a question.
Thank you for saying that. I appreciate it. I just couldn’t imagine it tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Will she have to rebrand when she moves him in …. She won’t be a single mama anymore ….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can’t believe how quickly she’s just dropped her followers. I mean, I can. Because we all know she’s a user but she’s dated him what a week or so ago??
Her "get ready with me" for the FIRST date popped up yesterday.

It proclaimed first posted SIX DAYS ago!!!! Sewww, not even a week. bleep will be impersonating Craig David shortly.

Actually, she has the chin for it 🤣

• Haha
Exactly! I bet she said do you just want mummy to be happy and she just agreed to let aimless hear what she wants to hear

Her "get ready with me" for the FIRST date popped up yesterday.

It proclaimed first posted SIX DAYS ago!!!! Sewww, not even a week. bleep will be impersonating Craig David shortly.

Actually, she has the chin for it 🤣
I actually think 7 days lyrics would be a great thread title 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have worked it out, the new fella it’s her blow up grinch well at least it looks like it she has a very strange green tinge to her face, did the grinch get a bit carried away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry but that fake tan looks rank I know it’s baking but she looks green!!

I have worked it out, the new fella it’s her blow up grinch well at least it looks like it she has a very strange green tinge to her face, did the grinch get a bit carried away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry but that fake tan looks rank I know it’s baking but she looks green!!
Can we all imagine what she’s going to look like after she trowels 400 layers of make on that face as well, Ru Paul will be thinking he has lost a drag queen this weekend

• Haha
I second this ❤
Great thread title and recap.
She is very quiet this morning let's hope she is doing a mass tidy up, putting fresh bed linen on and she gives her lady bits a good vimming. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s waiting to do one of her tit transition videos again 😂

• Haha
Aww thanks....I've been lurking and pissing another comments.
dislike her more.now , she's so bloody smug and hope Harper is safe somewhere away from her and her tit pit of a " home"🤢🤢
Pissing at the comments even🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't wait to see what she wears tonight; we all know the chosen dress won't flatter her or look remotely good as she has no idea what suits her and dresses way too young for her ages. Plus, the straggly hair all pushed to one side and the 'bangs' sticking up like she's been put in a socket rather than styling them :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.