Thissinglemama #21 She's rattled by tattle ..to clean her house is a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry realised the attachment didn’t go on last time so putting it back up here.
——
I’m gonna preface this by saying that us coven of witches from a horror film are super lovely supportive people and for the most part are not out to hurt or upset anyone including EhMay. We are just calling out behaviour or BS we see.

For a large part of your threads if you actually listened and acted on the comments you would be a better grown ass woman, ‘content creator’ and single mama.

As Johnny said to Baby once this is my space and that is your space. This thread is none of your business and you don’t need to read here. If you didn’t read here or ‘read the screenshots’ sent to you by ‘fans’ then you wouldn’t get upset by what is written here. It’s very obvious you are reading here and that it is affecting you. So again as Johnny said, we stay out of your space and you stay out of ours and you’ll be a better dancer not get so upset by all the comments.

You said in your comment to this person that ‘they (tattlers) need to leave me alone ’. Christ on a bike!!! 🙈🙈 Just to say again that we have ‘left you alone’. You have chosen to read here/screenshots and listen to what others have told you is written here. So actually you have not left us alone. D-jah know wharra mean?

EhMay let me make one thing ‘crystal bleeping clear’ (again) we are not actively coming after you. I can personally say that I have ‘left you alone’. I have NEVER EVER commented anything negative or hurtful to you on your page or any of your videos. I make comments or observations on this website as a way to call out BS and enjoy this lovely community letting off steam.

So, stop reading here, parent your lovely daughter, get a job and do better and get on with your life.
absolutely spot on friend 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How is she relatable????
I just CANT 😂😂😂😂😂😂 there's just 2 many things wrong with this 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 Firstly.."Entertaining and Relatable" Erm duck OFF..that's a NO ...BEAUTY VIDEOS? WHERE? ... MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS VIDEOS? WHERE? ....LIFESTYLE VLOGS? WHERE? She MOANS about her non existent anxiety THATS NOT RAISING AWARENESS...Shopping in Home Bargains and COSTA is NOT A LIFESTYLE VLOG ..sitting on live for 3 hours applying your slap IS NOT A BEAUTY VIDEO ..OUTREACH...PLEASE explain yourself ..I'm happy to wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She was actually breaking the law by using her phone regardless of the engine being off because she wasn’t safely parked 😬. I bet that’s why the video has gone as well as all the comments about it being insensitive to the RTA victims. Yikes.

Reactions: 15
Who is Steph please? Thank you
Stephanie Vavron. They're "besties". Which loosely translates into "girl who lives miles away who I've never met but we have the same management so have to pretend to like each other for content sake".

Stephanie has a thread here also. However be prepared to be annoyed. She's just as infuriating as Ehmay.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Be interesting to see what Merseyside police would make of that video if it managed to find its way to them!

Reactions: 10
Stephanie Vavron. They're "besties". Which loosely translates into "girl who lives miles away who I've never met but we have the same management so have to pretend to like each other for content sake".

Stephanie has a thread here also. However be prepared to be annoyed. She's just as infuriating as Ehmay.
Just looked yeah you’re 💯correct, another self absorbed twit.

I asked somebody to share the deleted video but I have now realised what it is so I don’t want to see that! I can’t remember who it was who said they had receipts, I’m sorry! I didn’t realise she ACTUALLY filmed an ACTUAL RTA …. 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
How far does she live from Liverpool? If she truly had ‘anxiteee’ then why is so happy to be so far from her child who is in school. On school days I struggle being 30 minutes away from mine whilst I’m at work. That’s far enough. What if there is an emergency etc?!
From Birkdale to liverpool is around 30-40 mins depending on traffic. I dont know why she doesn’t get the train straight from Southport the liverpool but then again doesn’t the train make her sick so she claims 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I wake up every morning and thank god I’m not Aimless in any way shape or form, and I’m not even religious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know I don’t know any of you ladies personally and I never will but I just want to say I think you are all extremely supportive of each other and thank you for the love on this thread when people need it the most. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She doesn’t seem to be getting much love since her fkn major cock up videoing a RTA on her phone. Obviously there are still the grinchlings that think the sun shines out of her Mickey Mouse shaped hole.

I know I don’t know any of you ladies personally and I never will but I just want to say I think you are all extremely supportive of each other and thank you for the love on this thread when people need it the most. ❤
We may be a coven of witches, but we do actually care about each other, we make time for each other. Check in on each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wake up every morning and thank god I’m not Aimless in any way shape or form, and I’m not even religious 🤣
You don't have to be religious to read the room and have empathy with people less fortunate than ones self. It really is as simple as that.

You can't, or shouldn't voice statements like "i couldn't give a duck" when you are representing a company or even yourself on a public forum and worse, proceed to sell shite when she doesn't give a duck. Why doesn't she understand that?

Better still, who the duck is advising her! Not that she'd take heed mind you!

Reactions: 13
Iv no words, i didnt see the video of the RTA and im glad i didnt. A bleeping teenager would have more sense not to post that
It’s been reported

She was actually breaking the law by using her phone regardless of the engine being off because she wasn’t safely parked 😬. I bet that’s why the video has gone as well as all the comments about it being insensitive to the RTA victims. Yikes.
💯 here you go Aimless.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Well I hope her latest little stunt makes people wake up to the fact that she's a selfish, rude, tone deaf manipulative wanker of a woman. I have previously commented on here that absolutely NOTHING is off limits to this twit in the name of content!

I rest my case! She just keeps sinking lower and lower

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.