Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id say there is alot of women getting into debt because of her 😥watching aimee living beyond her means and thinking if she can do so can I. We dont have daddy's with a guilty conscience tho
Klarna'd up tae their eyeballs eating super noodles for their tea

• Sad
Reactions: 8
For the love of bleeping god woman
ITS THE 3RD OF NOVEMBER!!!!

You are actually certifiably insane

And your tree and house looks tacky as duck
Cheap and nasty like you 🤮
bleeping AWFUL ...Cheap and tatty looking ...just like the woman who decorated it 🖕and that frigging Grinch thing is as ugly AF..again....just like the twit that put it there 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love it 😂😂 Can we add All I Want For Christmas is You (and your money - “I’ll link it)
The "I'll link it" got me 😂😂🤣🤣😂 isnt it tho ???? duck me....end of EVERY frigging flog video "I'll link it" .....don't bother love ...I won't be trying find it ...ITS ALL SHITE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just read that Eden has lost her account through ‘thinking a genuine comment was a troll’ and having a go! Never even seen her on TT but seen her referred too. Apparently she had 3.3 million followers and will have to start again! Anyone sense this will happen to Aimless much quicker!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Shopping sprees and a fugly tree Aimless living her life for free, blocked if you disagree 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just read that Eden has lost her account through ‘thinking a genuine comment was a troll’ and having a go! Never even seen her on TT but seen her referred too. Apparently she had 3.3 million followers and will have to start again! Anyone sense this will happen to Aimless much quicker!!
let’s hope so she needs banning permanently she’s got nothing at all to relate to for single parents. She’s just a selfish alcoholic and unfit mother that smells of cat piss living in her hoarder fire hazard home. Well it’s not even her home is it.

Reactions: 13
For the love of bleeping god woman
ITS THE 3RD OF NOVEMBER!!!!

You are actually certifiably insane

And your tree and house looks tacky as duck
Cheap and nasty like you 🤮
She could have taken down ugly orange twig 🤢 her home is a cheap and nasty as herself 💯

Reactions: 6
Let's fucken hope so 🙏

Reactions: 5
The thick huns, don’t they realise it’s part of the hard sell, she’s just a nasty version of Del Boy ( sorry Del) the earlier she can hard sell her crap the more she earns. On another note the lady in her live who was travelling back to South Africa whose father had died she mumbled a “I’m sorry “ and quickly went on to her flogging shite. Not very empathetic.And the old skank is desperate for a man and a bit of the other. Her mating plumes were flapping 🤢

Reactions: 3
She's not had a very good week by the sounds of it. Mind you, she's another annoying one.

Reactions: 5
Busy auld day for Aims, applying makeup for 2 hours, changing a tree decoration (with no child in sight) - nae doubt it'll be Just Eat for tea, she must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s so she can catfish men on tinder and bumble cos that’s the dating sites she’s decided to rejoin yesterday! Beware men 😂
God she's a desperate fucker isn't she? 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 she ain't got a chance in hell of bagging a bloke ...they'll just Google her name and it will ALL come up...ALL.OF.IT and they'll run for the hills like the Dutch guy 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃 (👈 that's him...hes still running 😂😂) so all this bullshit "I'm happy on my own " YOU CLEARLY ARENT AIMEE LOVE if you're on dating sites ...but it's ok...we all know you're a Billy Bullshitter ...you lie in every video you post so I take whatever you say with a MASSIVE pinch of salt 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Bet she’s fuming she didn’t get invited to Home Bargains PR event especially as someone from same management had gone 😃

• Haha
How does that happen?? TikTok closed her she because she thought someone was a troll?

Reactions: 3
Never heard of Eden but seen what she said. Won't be long till aimless gets herself a permanent ban.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.