Thissinglemama #19 Aimless didn't have any old panic attack. She had an M&S panic attack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is Aimee if she ever does find her shrek 😂

Now she’s blocking people for no real reason?! Well her mods are? Just seen this on her insta
That's hilarious 😂 so her mods thought she was being sarcastic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg this is Aimee if she ever does find her shrek 😂

Now she’s blocking people for no real reason?! Well her mods are? Just seen this on her insta
Cos that’s what we call her on here. Aim-me me me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is absolutely manic! Her bundle is back in stock and she’s reacting like this! Yet that face doesn’t scream her products work!

And still no tidying up! But 3 hours of make up! Priorities don’t exist in her house
Bloody state of that house.!!!
If she didn’t sit on lives doing tit make up and going shopping for tit , she could actually tidy up🤬

Reactions: 8
The thing is if any of her minions come here they’ll see we are not a bad bunch. Every single thread there has been some lovely, supportive comments for those in need or who have maybe voiced something personal. Its quite sad that certain individuals take what brainless says as gospel.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh no I’m gutted just seen Bloom Jewellery commenting on her manky nail post on insta. I buy from them for the kids and pressies etc but guess what!!! Not anymore!!! On to the blocked list!!

• Sad
She just fucks me right off, you wait though with interest rates soaring mortgages and credit cards going up, wonder how lovely her huns will think she is when she’s buying tit, and they’re eating beans for the third night in a row.

Reactions: 8
She just fucks me right off, you wait though with interest rates soaring mortgages and credit cards going up, wonder how lovely her huns will think she is when she’s buying tit, and they’re eating beans for the third night in a row.
I personally can’t wait till her agent sees what a tit show she’s actually running. THey won’t stick around once they’ve had a glimpse of her lives a and sees how Harper is on them

Just making a Christmas mix tape for you Aims
Blue Christmas
It'll be Lonely For Christmas
Another Lonely Christmas
Please come home for Christmas (andrew)
And anxiety enducing Driving Home For Christmas
Love it 😂😂 Can we add All I Want For Christmas is You (and your money - “I’ll link it)

Reactions: 10
Id say there is alot of women getting into debt because of her 😥watching aimee living beyond her means and thinking if she can do so can I. We dont have daddy's with a guilty conscience tho

'Princess Aimee and her Cinderella slippers, that mane of hers needs a set of clippers'

*new thread suggestion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Cantt believe we are at the end of this thread 5 days and we flew threw. She must be loving it thinkjng shes famous 😂😂 not famous love just very much unliked

Reactions: 10
Id say there is alot of women getting into debt because of her 😥watching aimee living beyond her means and thinking if she can do so can I. We dont have daddy's with a guilty conscience tho
Ive seen too many people saying they can’t afford it, But have ordered anyway.. then she puts oh please don’t say that…!!
What she needs to be saying is please don’t order this tit.!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.