Thissinglemama #14 aimless keeps hinting for a M&S deal, but they just can’t see the appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full on camel toe this morning for breakfast 🤮🤮🤮
And the full on touching herself up while eye bleeping Herself in the phone.. suppose it’s because no man would want to go there 😆

Reactions: 6
She fancies herself so much! You should care that your clothes don’t match Aimee. Why doesn’t she take pride in her appearance!

Reactions: 6
Don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone describe primark leggings as ‘amazing quality’ 🤦‍♀️
Stop it ….
^ who is she even saying that to. She’s talking to her phone and it’s not even funny 🙃

Reactions: 4
I’m not invested in this thread, but I do like reading it
I can make the new thread if nobody has any objections and if someone would be kind enough to give me the title x

Reactions: 9
Apparently she tried to make it work with Randy and he obviously didn't want too. Moved on and now going to re married well if you weren't a bleep aimless maybe it would off worked, I'd loved to hear his side of the story though ..
I am sure I have read on an earlier thread that her ex was with his wife to be before they he got together with aimless which makes me think did aimless have something to do with him leaving the original girlfriend for aimless. She manipulates, makes her self appear vulnerable I think she could be extremely needy and clingy, you only have to see what she is like with her mum and dad. I think the ex husband was possibly sucked in by her and a few years down the line or even sooner after they were married he may have realised he had made a massive mistake, she brought the worst out of him, they had Harper he helped look after her when she had postnatal depression, and she was probably even more needy and clingy, which probably made him feel suffocated. He then went back to original girlfriend who aimless cannot abide and has made her feelings very clear about her. But as the saying goes why have burger when you can have prime steak.

Reactions: 5
I’m not invested in this thread, but I do like reading it
I can make the new thread if nobody has any objections and if someone would be kind enough to give me the title x
Thank you! The winning title was Thissinglemama#15 Imagine the skip, the lies, the mess, the dirt, the grime, the mice, the tat...... suggested by @Johnson1901

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am sure I have read on an earlier thread that her ex was with his wife to be before they he got together with aimless which makes me think did aimless have something to do with him leaving the original girlfriend for aimless. She manipulates, makes her self appear vulnerable I think she could be extremely needy and clingy, you only have to see what she is like with her mum and dad. I think the ex husband was possibly sucked in by her and a few years down the line or even sooner after they were married he may have realised he had made a massive mistake, she brought the worst out of him, they had Harper he helped look after her when she had postnatal depression, and she was probably even more needy and clingy, which probably made him feel suffocated. He then went back to original girlfriend who aimless cannot abide and has made her feelings very clear about her. But as the saying goes why have burger when you can have prime steak.
Yeah I think she mentioned that on a post before wasn't 💯 sure, then soon after their split up she she moved j into the house

😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do think she has a good figure tbh but could she love herself anymore in those leggings this morning.....if she was spicy rice she would eat herself....stop it!!!!
And yes aimee the leggings and jumper do not match that well!! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.