Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butla

VIP Member
Careful now ... we'll all be labelled jealous trolls. Grab your best joggers , power puff girls mid riff top and Mickey mouse fleece headband . Slap on your best drag queen look and old nags tail pony tail. Order enough kfc for a family of 8 . Sit and film yourself eating it with your fingers even though you've enough Next cutlery for said family of 8 . Throw around some anxiety and prosseco into the mix whilst your child Is desperately in need of some parenting and attention without your phone in your hand. Open a shit tonne of shite and freebies and wet your joggers over 20 pallettes whilst your house looks like it qualifies for a channel 5 hoarding/filth show of its own ... and there you have it .. how to be a single mama cunt kit x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
Long time reader....first time poster

I'm actually a man who came across her due to her spouting shit about woman's aid.

She reminds me so much of my own ex wife who is also a Narcasist twat who accused me of being abusive because I shouted at her when I found out she'd had an affair.

I've enjoyed reading the multiple threads, she's literally the gift that keeps on giving. She's an absolute state, the nails, the hair, the makeu.... I would genuinely rather have a wånk than go anywhere near that.

Already on my 3rd TT account as been blocked by her twice 🤣

Keep up the good work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but Harpers behaviour needs addressing. Why is Aimee such a lazy parent that she isn't telling her daughter to speak properly! I'm sorry, maybe I'm intolerant but I would be very upset if my child was so Babyish at Harpers age. What sticker do you want? What crisps do you want? You're very good at sharing! FGS the child should eat what she's given and she doesn't need a fucking sticker! I'd also put a stop to all that posturing and posing at the camera too. I can't stand Aimee and I'm starting to despise her crotch goblin too.
I think I need a banana. ......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Welcome one and all! I'm like a proud mum in that this thread started off as my little baby and now it's grown beyond expectations and continues to expand 😉 we can't all be wrong can we?!

I think the most appropriate word to sum up our Aimless is USER! because she uses:

Her family to facilitate her shitty behaviour
Her daughter as a weapon against her ex
Her followers for validation when she behaves like a complete and utter twat and to line her pockets
The mental health card every single time she wants her own way

She is toxic and fake AF. So glad so many are on to her! This won't last forever! Notice how all the tinder chat has dried up. I smell a fish there, I even wonder if she's got a bloke tucked away, or likely the chat about the dates is complete and utter bullshit for content, and she's not been on a date for years!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
The new people just keep on appearing! 😂😂 I wonder how many there are!! Like this post is you’re new and been waiting so we can have a total (if that’s allowed) 😂

Reactions: 27

huggis

VIP Member
Newbie. First time allowed to post with the ban on TikTok threads but I have been in the shadows for months.
This woman absolutely infuriates me. She is a walking contradiction and I get second hand humiliation with every video.
You are a grown woman, cut your hair, clean your house, parent your kid and stay the f*** away from Percy pig. For the love of all things decent!!

Reactions: 25

huggis

VIP Member
I’ve waited months to get these things off my chest 🤣
Does she own a fucking mirror?! I’m the same age as Aimee, yes, the 90s were good fun, we were kids….PUT THE CLOTHES BACK TO THE 90s WOMAN! You’re not 8 anymore!! Get yourself down to Tesco love, get yourself a pair of leggings and a sensible top like the rest of us mid-late 30s women do! Leave the Percy pigs and baby yodas alone! You look a right fanny!!! It’s not cute like you may think, it’s nothing less than embarrassing! And on a side note, stop screeching. Goes right through the rest of us!
for other tips on “how to grow up”, just take a look at everyone else around you in the dozen shops you visit every day.
“Grown ass woman”. Those are your own words, not mine.

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
EARLY THREAD SUGGESTION

Thissinglemama#15 Imagine the skip, the lies, the mess, the dirt, the grime, the mice, the tat......

• Haha

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
My sons school told parents that if it’s a cold then send them in. If their teacher doesn’t think they’re okay they’ll be sure to send them home and I agree with that. I was always told as a kid if I’m well enough to play I’m well enough to be in school. I wonder what harpers school would think if they seen her all over tik tok when she’s supposed to be off unwell?

Also just me that thought harpers hair was quite greasy? Could have been the brightness on my phone but it looked like it needed a good wash
I thought it had been washed before she put the chalk in?

😂😂😂 So so true..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23

notyourfriend

Yessss finally able to comment too!! Only created a tattle account purely for this thread a few months ago and was gutted when I logged on and couldn’t comment 😂 I’ll just mention a few that has been grinding my gears. Her mouth when she eats is like a washing machine 🤢 her hair needs a good 10 inches off at least and not sure why she thinks it looks good!!! Her bloody nails when she taps them off stuff lights a raging fire in me. Her dress sense. Mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind. The list goes on tbh but I’d be here all day 😂😂 anyways so happy to be part of this now hahahah

• Haha

beefcake40

VIP Member
Ok so I’m loving that all these new tattlers that couldn’t comment before can now comment. I love how patient you’ve all been waiting coz she must of drove you mad haha! Be warned there’s another like her. Steph! She has a thread too!

Enjoy your time here. We are a great bunch if I do say so myself.

• Heart

CrazyHorses

I’ve waited months to get these things off my chest 🤣
Does she own a fucking mirror?! I’m the same age as Aimee, yes, the 90s were good fun, we were kids….PUT THE CLOTHES BACK TO THE 90s WOMAN! You’re not 8 anymore!! Get yourself down to Tesco love, get yourself a pair of leggings and a sensible top like the rest of us mid-late 30s women do! Leave the Percy pigs and baby yodas alone! You look a right fanny!!! It’s not cute like you may think, it’s nothing less than embarrassing! And on a side note, stop screeching. Goes right through the rest of us!
for other tips on “how to grow up”, just take a look at everyone else around you in the dozen shops you visit every day.
“Grown ass woman”. Those are your own words, not mine.
Hi like all the new in take on this thread, I have been waiting for months to even put a like on this thread and tonight I find myself not just liking but also being able to post. I have loved all the posts so far on Aimless. I have been watching her for a long time and from quite early on I have not liked her one bit. I think she is very nasty about her ex,which you shouldn't do, he is Harper's dad and I am pretty sure Harper may have heard something's she has said about her Dad. I am not sure what others think but I get the feeling Aimless does not want Harper going on trips as she does not like Harper being away from her, she has said this on many occasions when Harper has gone to her dads and stayed an extra night, she has even said this when it's a normal stay over. This school trip would have been known about for a while and I truly believe aimless has concocted Harper being ill just so she cannot go. Harper didn't go on the last one, and in her video this morning where she said Harper is alright in herself I literally said out loud "Well fucking send her in then". The poor girl is literally going to struggle the older she gets. I could say loads like alot of new people on this thread, but can I just say it's great to be finally allowed on here.

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
I have health anxiety (diagnosed) and it is debilitating most days. One minor thing about myself or others and I’m beside myself with worry and it’s all I think about. I had the same worry in my head for 2 years. I had to ban myself from Google the lot because I was driving myself and others crazy.

She really doesn’t have a fucking clue and makes a mockery of those who do genuinely struggle.

• Sad
  • Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Fuck me....just watched today's shitshows and what a suprise ...the CHRONIC anxiety is here for the day again 🙄🙄🙄🥱🥱 THIS!!! REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!! AIMLESS.....YOU HAVE NOT GOT "ANXIETY"!!!!! YOU HAVE THE SAME WOBBLES THAT EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING WORLD HAS!!!! ACT YOUR FUCKING AGE....YOURE A MOTHER!!! (a dirty..selfish...neglectful..couldn't give a shit about anyone but ME, type of mother but a mother all the same) you don't LIKE the school run because you know damn well all the other mums can't stand you ..that'd make ANY woman feel a bit shit but you've brought that on yourself by filming yourself fannying about shopping all day...eating cake and coffee and not giving a flying fuck about ANYONE but yourself ..YOU ARE NOT RELATABLE!!! YOURE A PAIN IN THE FUCKING ARSE..PISS OFF AND LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD 🖕

...and for the love of GOD....STAY HOME AND LOOK AFTER YOUR CHILD WHEN SHES SICK FFS ...INSTEAD OF ALWAYS FUCKING OFF OUT THE HOUSE!!! Jesus CHRIST ..what the hell is WRONG with you ?????? You don't seem to want to be ANYWHERE NEAR that child !!!!! YOU ARE STRANGE AIMEE ...you have got not one maternal bone in your body ...who the hell thinks you're an "amazing mother" needs to give their head a wobble...seriously..they're just as nuts as YOU are !!!!

• Heart

butla

VIP Member
Finally I get to post something about the mess that is Aimee . Filthy lazy dirty lying spend thrift! Blocked me months ago because I asked her to be accountable. Went completely over her head and rant video aimed at me followed. You can't just say things without backing them up with facts but that's by the by now . She is nothing but a lazy dirty manipulative mare ! That poor child of hers . Up to her eyeballs in debt . Her hair .. like an old horses tail . One from the knackers yard . Clean ya house you stinker , stop spending to impress your huns , stop selling shit no one needs, stop dressing like you fell down the stairs in primary hitting every shit department on the way down , shower cos you look dirty and start taking care of your child ... just for starters. You're a mess !!

• Heart
  • Haha