Thissinglemama #14 aimless keeps hinting for a M&S deal, but they just can’t see the appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! A bit awkward but my suggestion won with 14 votes 🫣😂 I looked through the last 5/6 pages to see who won.

Recap -
Recently went to an event for the beauty crop where all the beggy twats gathered together for a night on the ale. Aimless got ready alone and had breakfast alone while other influenzers were seen getting ready together and having breakfast together.

the influenzers on mum tok are doing a game of tiktok treasure hunt because one of them is pregnant. Does anyone really give a tit?

Harper turned 8 and had a birthday party/excuse for aimless, evil queen, and shirl to get together and have a piss up. Aimless posted and repeatedly talks about the venue of said party and took offence when someone pointed out the safeguarding issues in doing this.

We are being subjected to packed lunch videos each morning because her huns are too thick to work out what they can put in their child’s lunch box.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Great recap! Her living room in that video, that gave me anxiety!! I can’t cope with clutter, my home is lived in, we have birthdays too, but I clean up the bleeping mess as we go! We don’t leave food containers lying about for days…

Reactions: 13
New thread! A bit awkward but my suggestion won with 14 votes 🫣😂 I looked through the last 5/6 pages to see who won.

Recap -
Recently went to an event for the beauty crop where all the beggy twats gathered together for a night on the ale. Aimless got ready alone and had breakfast alone while other influenzers were seen getting ready together and having breakfast together.

the influenzers on mum tok are doing a game of tiktok treasure hunt because one of them is pregnant. Does anyone really give a tit?

Harper turned 8 and had a birthday party/excuse for aimless, evil queen, and shirl to get together and have a piss up. Aimless posted and repeatedly talks about the venue of said party and took offence when someone pointed out the safeguarding issues in doing this.

We are being subjected to packed lunch videos each morning because her huns are too thick to work out what they can put in their child’s lunch box.
Thanks...Great title amd recap!!

Reactions: 6
Fab title and recap. ❤
Her babying of Harper is really prevalent when the nephew is there. Asking him if he wants him if she should cut it up, open the packet etc, and he said no.

Christ she's a slob isn't she ....too busy filming herself to even get the nephew real cutlery.

Just because I know she reads here ....

I know she will never make a lovely home cooked meal for Harper with lots of lovely veggies ,and sit together eating it without filming the entire thing!

(Let's see tonight's lovely meal now!)

• Haha
I don’t like to compare kids but how grown up does her nephew seem compared to Harper? I bet Harper gets right on his nerves when she’s talking in that stupid baby voice she always does.

Great recap and Title ❤👍
I just can’t believe how she can live like a scruff and not tidy up after herself. She doesn’t have to live in a show home but Jesus Christ it’s about having respect for yourself and your home and teaching your daughter to be clean and tidy and put things away.

God does she ever bloody cook a meal!
She knocks me sick! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
0DF92771-5878-4E07-AF65-464A46EBA5FC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So she said in her video last night how tidy her room was on her instagram pics?? Really a filthy window and old happy meal boxes lying on the floor....not tidy in my eyes!! 🤣🤣
Her home is honestly filthy.... the mess from the birthday last night is fair enough but does she have a birthday everyday in her house!! 🤯
Why do they have to eat on the floor and on the sofa, does she not have a table to eat at??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great recap and Title ❤👍
I just can’t believe how she can live like a scruff and not tidy up after herself. She doesn’t have to live in a show home but Jesus Christ it’s about having respect for yourself and your home and teaching your daughter to be clean and tidy and put things away.

God does she ever bloody cook a meal!
She knocks me sick! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1603749
No words 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Fab title and recap. ❤
Her babying of Harper is really prevalent when the nephew is there. Asking him if he wants him if she should cut it up, open the packet etc, and he said no.
I know!! He really looked liked he couldn't be arsed with her tit!
State of the livingroom last night. Manky midden. Its no wonder she's got mice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I love the thread title and can’t believe how quick we get through them. Thanks aimless.

Also you can defo tell with the nephew being there that there is some sort of delay with H! No I’m not being nasty aimless I’ve got 2 with additional needs. The difference between me and you tho I’m not embarrassed by my kids needing extra help and support. They are different and amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It being her birthday is no excuse for sitting in that mess. Like how hard is it to put rubbish in the recycling or in the bin. Put her new toys in the corner. I am one of those mums that have the bin bags out straight away birthday and Christmas mornings 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Can anyone tell me why this woman annd her daughter always have those big furry head bands on their heads? It’s not a good look. She grates right on my nerves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.