Thissinglemama #15 Imagine the skip, the lies, the mess, the dirt, the grime, the mice, the tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Got my spot. That Camel toe this morning wasn’t what I needed or wanted to see. Then her loving and showing us her ass and then why for the love of god does she say stop ittttt gggrrrr she winds me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for the new thread. I’m
Contemplating going to watch her leggings video. But I’ve just eaten, so maybe I’ll do it later.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you for the new thread. I’m
Contemplating going to watch her leggings video. But I’ve just eaten, so maybe I’ll do it later.
I made the mistake of opening TT when I was having a cup of coffee and a biscuit a moment ago,
It was the first video I saw......
Trust me, Mistake
:sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How could she not notice Harpers eye before she said she was sending her back to school??! That looks painful for a little girl

Reactions: 8
Why does she post her child all over the internet. It baffles me! Would she like it if someone posted a pic of her asleep poorly? No, but she’s doing it to prove to the “trolls” her child is actually poorly. She’d throw the child under a bus to prove a point 🙄😤

Reactions: 10
So if she’s keeping harper off. Take it daddy will be going to watch her so aimless can get nails done.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she’ll come back with some sort of brown autumn nails to match the leggings. But most probably to hide the mankiness of them easier

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.