Thissinglemama #14 aimless keeps hinting for a M&S deal, but they just can’t see the appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a proper scruff bag. I don't get why her sister or her parents don't tell her to sort it out!

Reactions: 4
She's a proper scruff bag. I don't get why her sister or her parents don't tell her to sort it out!
I don’t watch her much but when I do I’m amazed that she’s either in a dressing gown or onsie with that ridiculous headbands and she’s ALWAYS stuffing her face. I mean people can do what they like but the whole world doesn’t need to see it. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How can she make such a talking point about ‘losing weight without trying’ when the reality eats she eats tit constantly and looks like this.

CC80A144-51DD-469D-AE3C-40D10CCB3439.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she not understand how utterly ridiculous she looks dressed covered in pig faces? Not even cute pigs. Just a bog standard pug face. It’s actually hilarious because it resembles her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t get why she goes to different supermarkets to compares prices looking for cheaper options when it comes to harpers school lunches yet she’ll spend god knows how much on herself when it comes to makeup and clothes 🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s just content for her. The reality is most women her age who are mothers do this on the daily. Go to supermarkets to buy packed lunch stuff. I highly doubt anyone waits to see what aimless is recommending. Or maybe infact they do, as some of her Huns are clearly thick as two planks of wood.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nah she’s taking the bloody piss! Paid partnership with Cherryz promoting some cleaning products! They have picked the wrong person there! Have they not seen the state of her house 😱 she never frigging cleans! Well all that shite will just be shoved in a corner somewhere and never used, she will never get through her front door soon!

No way did she just say 'I'm so excited to use a washing up bowl' 😂😂 this woman is actually pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s just content for her. The reality is most women her age who are mothers do this on the daily. Go to supermarkets to buy packed lunch stuff. I highly doubt anyone waits to see what aimless is recommending. Or maybe infact they do, as some of her Huns are clearly thick as two planks of wood.
I think this is reflected in her lives. 200.000+ followers but can barely get 200 viewers.

Reactions: 5
I am so gutted that porky penguin have gifted her cards. I was going to order some but absolutely not now.

Never one to judge how someone else relaxes in their own home (I myself have a few choice outfits never to see past the front door), but why on earth post tiktoks of you in those bloody snoodies and covered in Percy pig? Does she never want a man literally ever again? I'm sure she's mentioned she's happy being single BUT if there's a time she does want to date again, a guy is going to go straight onto her socials and see her dressed like a store mascot on their day off and which man wants that (let's be honest much as we want them to want us for our personalities they want us to look nice too!).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.