Thissinglemama #116 Skippy skips, Chippy chips, Wonky lips & expanding hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a greasy face or studio lights?
And her eyes
She’s really pissed, she’s all glazed over
IMG_0651.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So she went to a fashion event in London with half of her false nails that came off last week still off and instead of getting her nails re done she just painted over her her hands half full of false nails and real nails! Wtaf!
I don't know how her nails do this so often. I get biab & gel polish & I not the most careful with my nails & mine last 3 weeks, I could push it to 4 if I wanted.

Reactions: 18
No amount of 'angles' make your brows arch like hers do then in reality there just slugs on her face oooohh I do love the pictures tha come out with the pesky studio lights makes my day.

All the fat trying to escape that jumpsuit which just looks like it's sprayed on 🤣

Reactions: 16
I think she is a 12-14, but she makes a complete tit of herself when she never looks the same out in the wild as she does on her own videos!! Her and her bestie Steph are the same. You are what size you are don't be a tit about it.

Her own video and pic on instagram looks like a different person from those other pics!! And she clearly knows it when she is saying "all about the angles" aye ok love!!
---
Oh and step away from the waver love it's not 1980, it's not big and it's not clever!! ✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If they owned how they looked and didn’t filter the duck out of their appearance, then we wouldn’t be pointing out all the inconsistencies between what they post and what others post.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If they owned how they looked and didn’t filter the duck out of their appearance, then we wouldn’t be pointing out all the inconsistencies between what they post and what others post.
That’s the thing and there’s no shame in being a size 14/16!

When it was pointed out she look different on the GMC live she looked uncomfortable answering the question, but if she stopped the angles filters/effects, people wouldn’t be saying it. And it’s not the kitchen lights that make you a size smaller Aimee because you’re caught out on Wendy’s videos in the kitchen.

Stop lying and own it, you’re putting weight on that’s clear to see. You’re a woman overgrown toddler in her late 30s, we all have lumps bumps and flabby bits we’ve had kids and lived life. However your diet and alcohol consumption are obvious, the bloated “beer belly” the puffy face, the 5 chins all stand out. But you keep filtering but remember this, if you ever go missing they’ll be looking Beyoncé when they should be looking for chewbacca
---
Mid hair flick.....creased!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 3002989
The stomach on her there. And the crispy noodle hair, she only ever does that hair when she’s not washed it because it stays in better on hair not washed for a couple of days but I think it’s been a couple of weeks

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.