Thissinglemama #116 Skippy skips, Chippy chips, Wonky lips & expanding hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🏅For our Aims, overcoming her raging anxiety with a bottle of water and a banana to get her to London! 🙌🏼👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus she would bleeping moan her head off if she won the bloody lottery!! She’s a right sour puss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs whinging again.

So she has anxiety driving her own car but there was no sign on it when she was in a packed primark on Saturday.
Lying drama queen

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the new thread and great title ❤ I’m off on my holidays tomorrow ✈ Looking forward to catching up when I get back with all the updates on stinkymamma.
Have a lovely time!
Hope you have a decent support bear, plenty of narnies and " snacks" for the journey
Plenty of travel sickness pills and bum wipes.
Absolute travel essentials.
You just know that you'll come back to the same old shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So she can push herself to go to an event with strangers in London, but never drives to Blackpool to see her Sister, she always has to go to her.....if I was Charlie I'd be telling her to stick it up her hoop!!!
---
Ps....sorry thanks for new thread, love that for her!! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She'll push through it for a goody bag in London but not when it comes to a proper solo break, no mummy or Beefy, with her daughter.
duck off Aimee. Show us your £400 a night hotel you've booked and takeaway / room service food you've ordered like you always do.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have a lovely time!
Hope you have a decent support bear, plenty of narnies and " snacks" for the journey
Plenty of travel sickness pills and bum wipes.
Absolute travel essentials.
You just know that you'll come back to the same old shite!
Awww thank you so much lovely 🥰 ❤. Ha ha 🤣 🤣 well I’m not the greatest of flyers and it’s a long flight too, but I won’t be stuffed full of narnies in every hole possible and crying into a dirty stuffed crappy bear 🐻. Neither will I be having a big massive breakfast like greedy guts does before every flight then shitting through an eye of a needle on the plane! Oh nothing will change with her if you went away for 12 months and came back!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has she ever been anywhere and not had a dramatic tale to tell?

Anxiety
Hit by a car
tit herself on the train
Discovered that flying to London is time consuming and expensive
Gets the wrong coffee at the services

Bring on the day she manages to travel and has NOTHING to say about it. I’ve travelled plenty and never had so many issues

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Should she really be driving to London if she was as anxious as she claims? DVLA must be so proud of her.
The “pushing through” her anxiety just for a free goodie bag and free booze - what a trooper !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m just sat here thinking after her BORING conversation, I think she made up how bad her anxiety was last week, and how she ‘nearly’ didn’t come today and talked herself out of it, so when she does arrive, her huns can fill her comments with ‘oh how brave’ etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, if a car clipped you on the motorway at around 70 miles an hour that made you swerve, surely there would be some damage? I can’t imagine being hit on a motorway and there being no damage at all

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's arrived in London but ofcourse there was drama 🙄
She wouldnt have content unless there was drama. 💩💩💩
Fkn bullshitter..wonder she didn't ask daddy or mummy to go with her to hold her hands . Pathetic drama drama .bet the comfort bear was strapped in the passenger seat.🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think if I mentioned about bananas and water to my doctor he would take me off the 40mg a day of propranolol I've been taking for 10years and im still riddled with anxiety?ps I drink 5 liters of water a day and get my five a day in

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.