Thissinglemama #116 Skippy skips, Chippy chips, Wonky lips & expanding hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thissinglemama #117 it’s all about the angles, lies & slimming thicker thighs!

Early thread suggestion 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
As others have said I dont know what the feck she does that she can't keep nails.....not manual labour that's for sure!!
I get biab and they last me 4 weeks (very seldom do I loose one).....everything is very strange with her if you ask me!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
She boils my piss. All that fake anxiety before she left. Probably whipping me dad up into frenzy, not to mention old mother gash flash and the talk of support bears and Narniez.
then there she is in all her glory, jumpsuit far to small and the filters up to the max, guzzling all the booze and grinning lip the cat that had all the cream just duck off Aimee. What’s all this in your video about oh me hair!! It looked tit because it’s yours. There is nothing nice about it. Do one you fraud!

Reactions: 14
Sure anxiety doesn't just pick and choose when it effects you well mine doesn't. She absolutely steaming 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
As others have said I dont know what the feck she does that she can't keep nails.....not manual labour that's for sure!!
I get biab and they last me 4 weeks (very seldom do I loose one).....everything is very strange with her if you ask me!! 🤣🤣🤣
Yea I do my own gel nails and extension, I do only have an office job but obs do housework cleaning etc and every weekend me and my bf are at his dads garage working on cars as he’s unwell and needs help now, and I’ve never broken a nail or even chipped one!

Reactions: 7
She thinks nothing of buying two or three outfits for these events, but then thinks it's ok to accessorise with crappy broken nails, dirty stinking hair, and crappy old shoes that don't even match, and belong in one of last years skips. Her face is sweaty and bloated, how can it not be, with all the tit she consumes?
It doesn't matter how " nice" or expensive her outfit is, she just ruins it completely.
It was said earlier, you can't polish a turd.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't wait for her to trip up with the lies, and the doberhuns who stick up for her on any post. Wake up and see its filters. No one would mind if she was honest, but she just lies for attention. How any brand would want to work with her is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
Bloaty McBloat-Guts

1000020013.jpg
1000020015.jpg

---
Smuggy McSmug-Face

1000020016.jpg

---
How dumpy do her short little legs look when someone else is taking the pics?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Quiet once more this morning, reckon she had a tit time and she's got the fear about how she really looks.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

It's not the studio lights
It's boozy nights and daily takeaway bites

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Angles all wrong today ey aimless with your fat head

missed harper and the babyeeezz 🥱

New brand deal - guessing it’s Tesco she’s been angling for a collab with them and M&S for ages

Attachments

• 153.5 KB
    • Sick
    • Angry
    Angles all wrong today ey aimless with your fat head

missed harper and the babyeeezz 🥱

New brand deal - guessing it’s Tesco she’s been angling for a collab with them and M&S for ages
    Was about to say, who the frig is giving her a brand deal?
    Have they seen the state of it?
    Mind you, the dobertwats keep her going, they're her bread and butter..sorry flora!

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    She's always feeling proud of herself and needs to let everyone know about it.

And don't panic everyone, although she wore the pink jumpsuit last night she does have another outfit she can wear on Saturday for her night with the 'girls'. PHEW!!! The relief we all feel at knowing she won't have to re-wear an outfit is immense :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
    Reactions: 22
    Missed the kid and the cats like crazy?
    You were gone about 24 hours if that 🙄🙄🙄🙄

More like she missed the kitchen and it’s magical filters

• Haha
    Reactions: 12
    Ah I'm so glad she proud of herself for driving to a free event. Getting lots of freebies filtering herself to duck and constant lies.

Reactions: 15
    bleeping dirty woman you absolutely boil my piss. I’ll tell you now whatever her brand is I’ll not be seen with it or it’s promoting a needy intolerable piece of fake anxiety witch

• Heart
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.