Thissinglemama #116 Skippy skips, Chippy chips, Wonky lips & expanding hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how close is that train!!
Lift up the fence panel and jump aboard!!

I’d have left the hedge in!! I live by train lines but thankfully not close enough that they can share my dinner!!
---
Where she thinks all that’s clean, I just see junk piled up and tat left about that should be put away
I have ocd so everything has a home and if it doesn’t, then it’s gone or I don’t buy it in the first place!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus I’ve only just come back from holiday and have loads of washing and suitcases to sort and my house is a lot more tidy! All clean bedding before we left and house was tidy too. You can imagine if she goes away her house is left like a shithole and dishes in the sink, beds not changed and bathroom minging. She’s a dirty bugger!! Bet she’s the talk of that Trainline now too that everyone can see through her patio doors!

Reactions: 8
If TikTok was my job and I decided to do a “morning vlog” I’d make sure I was actually awake and ready before instead. She looks like she slept with phone on hand and just rolled down the stairs!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.