Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it I just never believe anything she says. She’s full of tit. She apparently still sees the girls from the travel agency! When is this then??? In her bleeping dreams! I don’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth. She also knows bugger all about travelling. Why not make her page all about that and give people advice. Cause she knows duck all and needs a support bear everywhere she bloody goes!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Suggestion
Thissinglemama #116 Skippy skips, Chippy chips, Wonky lips, , Expanding Hips & Always fibs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Werid how she never mentions her ‘WiFi wage’ 🤮 of shilling juice plus on Facebook

Reactions: 10
On the subject of Home and Away, why did they all used to call Donald Fisher, Flat Head?? 🤔 He was the head master at the school and that was their nickname for him 🤣🤣🤣
Id say it comes from this: Flathead is a type of big headed fish in Australia.
so with that reasoning = Flathead ➡ Fish ➡ Mr. Fisher 🤓

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion #116 Fat muff, big nose thinks she's stunning but she's absolutely gross 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No way did she ever work in primark, she would definitely have mentioned it before now , I've never seen her working in there and I've been going in since it opened although tbf she has got one of them faces you want to forget 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As an Aimless OG I don't remember her mentioning Primark? Surely we would have heard about it every time she set foot in the sodding place 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As I was writing that I don’t remember her saying she’s worked at primark
Something came to me……didn’t she say in her late teens or early twenties she worked there for a little while and we all worked out it was bullshit cus of the timeline with the 293575 other jobs she claimed to have at the same time ?
---
Also, the fact we’ve gone off topic with home and away is hilarious, yet it’s still in line with the piss taking of Aimless and her weirdo family ( not including C-NipZ)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t be caught dead in that kaiiaaiiaa tit
---
Shes full of tit. I've followed her for years before she quit her proper job for tt. She said she had worked in travel industry since leaving school 🤔
Isn’t she just!!! Everything that comes out of her trap is pure 💩

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.