Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Academy Award goes to Shaimless, for best performance of 'making up a
Fantasy job history'.!!! 🏆🥳🥳🥳

I've not heard her EVER mention of working in Primark or Boots before! Shaimey working in Boots during her way thru college? 🤔, hmmm yeah OK! 🤣 And what College was this? I don't think she has ever mentioned what she did at college, has she?

I seem to remember she only ever mentioning previous jobs were Juice Plus, Thomas Cook for 12 or 13 years (& another travel company for only a year or two), then during/after covid, she was working part time and started doing TT. After about 9-12 months, she left TC and did TT full time as a so called 'content creator' she

She didn't mention any job roles on purpose as well, I noticed. 🤔
Just after Covid, I recall her mentioning on a live once, when she was working from home, that her TC role was basically as a Travel Booker (only to change/re-book travellers flight/hotel details etc if they had issues with their pre-booked arrangements). I dont think she was classed as a Travel Agent as such. She did mention that she had travelled but I think most of those trips she had been on may have been only family holidays.
She definately said that she worked for TC close to 13 years and at the time of that live she had 3 jobs - The travel booker, TT and something else which I can't remember, that may have been the Donata work? Funny that i dont recall her mentioning ANYTHING at all about anxiety, Emotional Support Bears etc though about travelling, but at that point, no-one was travelling anywhere. Plus if she got over the fear of travelling because she 'pushed herself out of her confort zone', then why does she always now need her Mum to come with her to hold her hand to go on holida? 🤔 The maths ain't mathing!

Who knows what the truth is, she tells so many 'untruths', Aimee is probably not even her real name! 🤷
She can't even fly to London without anxiety.n that fkn bear ...all over the world my arse .. unless twit the hat went .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t get over the change in aimless voice from her early days

She was still a twit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And no mention of working for Wallet in his multi million pound company
I think she previously said she worked on a makeup counter in boots - probably restocking the tester pots!!
Her fb used to say she worked for Gold Medal Travel - do you all rember the lockdown photos she posted of her work from home desk where she had her (unused)pens and notepad all lined up on a tiny desk in her dining area/living room?
[
The freak forgot about this job
Why’s she talking all posh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awful aren’t they!! I also hate the way she “covers” her cleavage as if her tits are just going to bounce out.
I'm so glad it's not just me that finds that annoying!
Shaimless, if you don't want everyone to see your puppies flapping about lady, then how about GETTING DRESSED BEFORE FILMING might be a good idea. 🤢
She's a twit

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Mee dad channels Alf Stewart, but he’s really just the wallet. R Wendy says I’m beautiful but I’m a Temu Jane McDonald

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the Academy Award goes to Shaimless, for best performance of 'making up a
Fantasy job history'.!!! 🏆🥳🥳🥳

I've not heard her EVER mention of working in Primark or Boots before! Shaimey working in Boots during her way thru college? 🤔, hmmm yeah OK! 🤣 And what College was this? I don't think she has ever mentioned what she did at college, has she?

I seem to remember she only ever mentioning previous jobs were Juice Plus, Thomas Cook for 12 or 13 years (& another travel company for only a year or two), then during/after covid, she was working part time and started doing TT. After about 9-12 months, she left TC and did TT full time as a so called 'content creator' she

She didn't mention any job roles on purpose as well, I noticed. 🤔
Just after Covid, I recall her mentioning on a live once, when she was working from home, that her TC role was basically as a Travel Booker (only to change/re-book travellers flight/hotel details etc if they had issues with their pre-booked arrangements). I dont think she was classed as a Travel Agent as such. She did mention that she had travelled but I think most of those trips she had been on may have been only family holidays.
She definately said that she worked for TC close to 13 years and at the time of that live she had 3 jobs - The travel booker, TT and something else which I can't remember, that may have been the Donata work? Funny that i dont recall her mentioning ANYTHING at all about anxiety, Emotional Support Bears etc though about travelling, but at that point, no-one was travelling anywhere. Plus if she got over the fear of travelling because she 'pushed herself out of her confort zone', then why does she always now need her Mum to come with her to hold her hand to go on holida? 🤔 The maths ain't mathing!

Who knows what the truth is, she tells so many 'untruths', Aimee is probably not even her real name! 🤷
What an absolute crock of tit

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s funny cause I often have a banana and yet somehow there’s days where I’ll shake like a shitting dog because of my anxiety.

Note to self - eat the whole bunch at once 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s funny cause I often have a banana and yet somehow there’s days where I’ll shake like a shitting dog because of my anxiety.

Note to self - eat the whole bunch at once 🫡
Yeah it’s strange eh?! I eat a banana a day, sometimes even 2 and I’m still riddled with anxiety. Am I eating them wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably late to the party but she just popped up on my fyp …
Like these are going to fit Tina takeaway!!! Even with an elastic waist!

Im not a fan of this brand their hoody’s make you look like you’re wearing a sack!
I’m still wonder why brands would choose Amiee to work for them she’s as dull as dish water 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.