Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't have to apologise for looking a state love...we are well aware you look like that on the daily, we aren't shocked!! The wig is minging the majority of the time!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bananas being mentioned again for her non existent anxiety. Away and ram them up your hoop Aimee.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The way this woman lies so easily is actually really worrying. D2 had a lucky escape and I bet he knows it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really is one ugly fat duck!!! Brush your hair you manky trollop!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That pizza looks like someone threw up on it. How bloody wasteful is she too cooking a whole garlic bread and Turkish bread but only eating a little bit of it …

although I’m sure she’ll scoff the rest

Reactions: 16
Harper won’t take that bloody pizza to school tomorrow! I don’t think I’ve ever known her to take left over pizza to school! It will be thrown in the bin like the rest of the food she wastes!

Reactions: 19
And no mention of working for Wallet in his multi million pound company
I think she previously said she worked on a makeup counter in boots - probably restocking the tester pots!!
Her fb used to say she worked for Gold Medal Travel - do you all rember the lockdown photos she posted of her work from home desk where she had her (unused)pens and notepad all lined up on a tiny desk in her dining area/living room?
Yea remember Aimee you did ‘very impressive work’ for your dad - your words

Don’t forget about the children’s clothes shop when you were working your three jobs. The receipts are all there it’s in your bloody videos ya turnip

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yea remember Aimee you did ‘very impressive work’ for your dad - your words

Don’t forget about the children’s clothes shop when you were working your three jobs. The receipts are all there it’s in your bloody videos ya turnip
ya turnip :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.