Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly .She can be quite pretty when she tries but just own your size....no one cares .People only care when she lies to everyone .
Yeah exactly. If she was always honest I wouldn’t think she looked particularly bad (apart from when she’s in her grubby dressing gown & looks smelly) it’s cos she’s uses filters to look slimmer so she looks a lot bigger than expected. Loadsa girls have her figure.. it’d at least make her a bit relatable.

Reactions: 12
GMC deleting comments about Aimee looking different

Even they enable her behaviour

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh god i nearly feel bad for her but its just cos im mortified for her. No wonder she doesnt do this stuff often

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I felt as if she was deliberately taking the piss when she said about studio lights. She even managed to squeeze in ‘Harper’s favourite’ 🙄
Yes lets all take skin care recommendations from a 9 yr old…then again couldn’t be any worse than her.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Turn off the filters Aimee. U won’t worry about this kinda thing as much cos it won’t be a surprise to people how u look.
---
I felt as if she was deliberately taking the piss when she said about studio lights. She even managed to squeeze in ‘Harper’s favourite’ 🙄
Yes lets all take skin care recommendations from a 9 yr old…then again couldn’t be any worse than her.
In the comments on one of her vids, someone commented that she should open a shop called Harpers favourites & I cringed so much. Some of these ppl are simple

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sure they are all too dim to join the dots that if they didn’t filter & falsify their appearance, there would be no comments on looking different to their normal posts. Back of the queue when brain cells were being distributed, but we all knew that anyway.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Can the real Aimee 5 names please stand up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I see the dog shite and pink Nikes get another airing. She’s a big duck off mess.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.