Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm too excited for the clap back later.
Couple of glasses of kylie and a take away, she'll be on fire
* eta*.silly me...should have read, bottles

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And I caught it on screen recording.. she didn’t seem that confident in saying that 😂
She looks massive compared to when she’s at home. People wouldn’t care if she owned it
---
She cannot deny using filters now .....
50 shades of creosote
I think we know now why she had really bad anxiety 😂😂😂
---
I hope she gets hammered tonight and kicks off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right guys don't be such a bunch of witches!!
How could she look the same as she does in her kitchen with those studio lights and that angle.....how very dare you all!!

You should all be ashamed!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks massive compared to when she’s at home. People wouldn’t care if she owned it
---

I think we know now why she had really bad anxiety 😂😂😂
---
I hope she gets hammered tonight and kicks off 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly .She can be quite pretty when she tries but just own your size....no one cares .People only care when she lies to everyone .

Reactions: 13
Right guys don't be such a bunch of witches!!
How could she look the same as she does in her kitchen with those studio lights and that angle.....how very dare you all!!

You should all be ashamed!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's such a bloody liar and if we've " upset" her then I've no sympathy whatsoever...if that's how she looked daily we wouldn't be about twelve further pages into the thread and counting🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will need the weekend off recover after all this manual labour today!!

Takeaway and drink tonight to recover!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She's got new nails on,or they're her own...I hope she is being careful!
She'll be so excited no "Harper's choice" tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is no way on this gods earth she is a size 12, unless she starts showing the labels then I don’t believe her, I think she’s in between a 14 and 16

Reactions: 12

And tomorrow night and then out Sunday for dinner with her dad. She won’t cook all weekend but then again pressing buttons on microwaves and airfryers isn’t really cooking 😂
---
Starting to resemble Winnie the Pooh 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The number of doberhuns oh you look pretty Amiee. How do they not see through her, that she is showing the real Amiee, and not a flittered bobble doll. If she didn't hide behind the filter sjenwoood have a small % of respect and I mean like 0.0000000001%

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.