Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tash doesn't match her brows..maybe when they've " calmed down a bit eh"?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg she said it on the live it’s the studio lights and camera angles making her look different. πŸ’€ 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
And I caught it on screen recording.. she didn’t seem that confident in saying that πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Them pesky studio lights again

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Signing cards like some sort of celeb I'm howling at how embarrassing this is 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And I caught it on screen recording.. she didn’t seem that confident in saying that πŸ˜‚
No you're certainly not going to look like you do in your kitchen at home Aimee, not when you have every possible filter available switched on there to make you look smaller! Does she believe her own shite?! Surely she needs to just admit defeat now and own her size.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
" I'm not gonna look like I do in me kitchen "
"It's the studio lights"
Does she never learn?
Christ Shamey, you've excelled yourself today🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't watch cos I'm in the hairdressers but she looks similar size to me 14/16. There's nothing wrong with that and I don't pretend to be a size 12. My fat ass won't fit in sadly πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her nose is sooooo big in the unfiltered face. Hard to believe it could look any bigger

How stupid are her Huns for not seeing she uses filters

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.