Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
I couldn’t take any kind of parenting advice or reassurance from a woman who has no clue what her daughter is doing when she is present in the same house or will leave her to walk alone in a different country with headphones in. I could go on…

She’s getting it in the comments. GOOD.

IMG_1250.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Celeb219

VIP Member
She has a wardrobe bursting at the seams but she can’t pull an outfit together where you can’t wear jeans and trainers?

Why is she making out she doesn’t spend hours on end most days putting slap on to go shopping??

stick ya leather ‘pants’ and boots on, the standard ‘going out with me dad’ outfit and you’ll be fine

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
She is totally setting up for Sophora to send her loads of freebies or make a fuss of her in Manchester

‘I don’t like to talk about negative experiences’ - like fuck, that’s all she talks about be it men, McDonald’s, Nando’s, Deliveroo drivers…..

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Apparently we’re the sad ones, but there are people who message her if she doesn’t post her first chew of the day and live for her dish up processed food! Okay Huns, you keep believing that!
Also Shirl paying for a takeaway doesn’t make it fat free Aimless!

• Haha

megx

Chatty Member
I do not for one minute believe that aimless was sent that takeaway list by a follower, nor do I agree with her ridiculous spending habits, but, unpopular opinion…. I do actually find the take away tracker a bit strange and slightly obsessive 🤷🏻‍♀️
If I was spending hours having to find out where she got food from or using her home address (which I don't know btw) to get exact delivery prices then I'd get it, however like I said before it doesn't take more than a few minutes to work out the cost when she's a) ordering from fast food chains with really easy to find prices or b) saying the name of where she ordered like pizza & co.

If there's more people that find it strange and obsessive than people who don't then I can stop doing it

• Heart

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
Best friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet she's seen all the Uber Eats drivers more in the last year than her "best friend"

Not sure about anyone else but I find the fact she calls vav her best mate more weird than doing a takeaway tracker

• Haha

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
Aimee too could have had all of this if she wasn't so lazy. She started to believe her own hype and thought work would just come to her regardless of how much effort she put into things - which as we know is no effort whatsoever. Now, the laziness has manifested a 100 times over and she has literally no get up and go - that's her problem. Laziness breeds more laziness, without strong people around her to give her a good shake and tell her to cop herself on and start living an actual life outside of her phone she will never ever change.
I’ve said it before she’s a functioning alcoholic. So she doesn’t have the motivation in the day to clean, do things with her child, dress well and exercise: she eats shit cos her body will be craving fat and sugar cos of the hangovers. She doesn’t necessarily have to have headaches and being sick to be hungover. Lack of motivation is a major symptom as well. She’s a mess, and someone needs to step in

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
The drivel you talk about normally, is bad enough Shamey but do you really have to do it when you're stuffing biscuits into your face while doing it?
I thought you hardly ate and yet, most of your content is of you shoving some sort of foodstuff down your gullet!
Nobody needs or wants to watch you eat!! 🤢
She said on the video yesterday she was trying those shake things she bought for breakfast cos she struggles to eat it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Beesly

That Sephora video pissed me off... Getting H to say how disappointed she was... What 9 year old wants to be looking round a make up shop? Just given A an excuse to go to the Trafford centre this weekend (apparently) and spend 💷💷 fuck sake love, you were asked not to film, not the end of the world. YOU then chose to leave, cos what's the point if you can't film it eh. Also when she said they didn't go in to the Sagrada familia cos H didn't want to, well I'm sorry but that's tough shit. They let H dictate to them and making her into a brat

• Heart
This was seriously the best thing she could find to wear to a place where they have a no jeans/trainers policy?! Is she for fucking real. The amount of clothes that come into the house and this is what she ends up in. Aren’t they sliders on her feet? Awful outfit. As usual. Getting it so so wrong. It’s the story of her life.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Harold isnt a preteen 😂😂 she only stopped using plastic toddler plates a few weeks ago ffs (which by the way wtf, thats bound to be something her sleepover friend laughed about)

Ive never seen such an empty woman. Shes so vapid and constantly trying to fill the void with food, dicks/attention and shopping. Its sad really.

megx

Chatty Member
100%! She’s missed the whole point of why Meg started totting up how much she spends on takeaways. If that was me and I didn’t realise just how much I was spending I would be mortified, not laughing about it and acting like people are obsessed to do it! It’s an obscene amount of money to spend on takeaways in one month. You’re disgusting Aimee
She/her followers also don't realise it takes about two minutes whilst I'm waiting for food to cook, walking home from work (or on the toilet 😂 ) to go on just eat and find out the price of a takeaway. It's hardly taking time from my life because if it did then I wouldn't bother. It's taken her longer to film, edit and upload that tiktok.

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
She’s such a fucking liar… didn’t pick anything up for harpers packed lunch so ordered the Sainsbury’s on Uber. She showed ham she’d got, so why has she got chicken sandwich? And why has she got mini rolls that she picked up the other day.

She ordered that Uber just to try prove oh harper has such a balanced diet, what’s that share bag of buttons in one hand and an easy peeler in the other? And also peeling her easy peeler to save her time is that another thing that child can’t do for herself?
God Aimee, I’m absolutely rocked by that story about Harper wanting to wear her winter uniform in June 🤯why does she think folk care about stuff like that? What a shite life if that passes as noteworthy to her.

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I’ve been chuckling away to myself this afternoon when I randomly remember Aimless was told off for filming 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can you imagine it!

Aimless walks in phone in hand….
“oh my god guyssss!😍🤩 How stunning is thi-"

“EXCUSE ME MADAM!! 😡😡 YOU NOT ALLOWED TO FILM IN HERE! 😡😡 PUT THAT PHONE AWAY THIS INSTANT! 😡😡

“🫣😲🥴

👀😡👀

“Mummy. That horrible woman is watching me! Tell her who I am!! Tell her I should be allowed to film in here for my content! It’s my page! I decide what I post!!”

👀😡👀

“Come on mummy. Let’s go!! I will not be treated like this!!!!!! Wait, where’s Harper?? MONKEY!!!! Come on! We are leaving!!”

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’ve not commented much because honestly I can’t even be arsed to watch her, especially on holidays she’s more boring and irritating than usual. Ive been working my arse off instead so that come summer I can enjoy the 2 weeks I’ll have with my son. Not that she’d ever understand having to work throughout the summer holidays and the guilt it brings.

• Heart