Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
So she’s a pre teen monkey with a hammy Sammy, frubalicious and cakey packed lunch, loves Tupac and is a swiftie but her favourite thing is skincare but also playing with slime and painting cardboard houses.

Shes a fucking walking contradiction!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Clementine

VIP Member
Y’know, for someone who claims her daughter is “the love of her life” that photo of her walking 10 paces ahead of her has given me the shivers. This woman claims to have anxiety regarding leaving her daughter on her own, not being able to cope if something goes wrong when they’re abroad and she’s the only adult. So for her to be in a place notorious for pickpockets, wandering ahead of a young girl with her nose in her phone (she’s clearly put as much effort into teaching H how to be safe in public as she has handwashing) it blows my mind.

She pays lip service to being a Mother, all these generic captions that look good on social media actually mean jack shit in practice. Not showing the hotel or H because, what did Wendy say? We have to be vigilant about exposing Harper? Aye, good one ya pair of fannies. Saying that but allowing her to walk about in an unfamiliar place head down plugged into a phone not next to one or the pair of you 🤯

I have a little girl who is my one and only. She’s absolutely everything to me. For that alone, I should be able to relate to this wombat. Can I though? Can I fuck. I actually care about the safety and wellbeing of my daughter more than what I can buy for myself or what I can shove down my gullet. She sickens me. How any Mother can believe what she says over what she shows needs their head examining.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

megx

Chatty Member
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices and don't include the service fees or delivery fees)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70
13.05 - Just Wings = £35
17.05 - Nandos = £24
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket)
25.05 - Turkish Grill House - £41.50
26.05 - Kaspa's desserts = £17.98
27.05 - The Kissery @ the airport = £50.47
27.05 - Steak (Amy), pizza (Harper) and Paella (Wendy) = ??
28.05 - El Quatre Gats = €98 / £84 (not including drinks or the dessert + they may have ordered sides)
29.05 - Buenos Brasas Grill = €92 / £79 (Amy replied to a comment saying she thinks this was the total)
29.05 - Filled churros = €2.95 each / £2.50 each so £7.50 if they all had one
30.05 - La Romane = €60 / £51 (This doesn't include Harper or Wendy's starter, any drinks for Harper or any dessert because she didn't show these and she didn't mention how many sangria's they both had)
31.05 - Burger King = £16 roughly (I added a whopper meal, with fries, nuggets and sauces using the uk website but I imagine it was more in Barcelona airport)

Total = £ 582.89
---
The grand total for the May takeaway tracker comes to £582.89 without any delivery or extra fees and this is just for what she has shown on TT.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Right.....hold the fuckin bus.
So she goes all the way to Barcelona, eats Italian and fucking steaks etc, not once eating any tapas or Spanish grub but buys a fucking tortilla out of Tesco's for her daughter's lunch???

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Tesco, Tesco, please notice meeeeeee :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That is fucking desperate man, what the fuck?

PLUS......................................imagine pandering THAT much to your kid and being asked to separate veg and mix in broccoli into a fucking ready meal??????? My mum would have thrown her wooden Scholl sandal at me and had a stroke at the same time!! GET FUCKED!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Jaybtee

VIP Member
IMG_5239.jpeg

raised a queen ??
i dont know anyone who wouldnt help someone who asked for it in the supermarket. Wtf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Other creators ( also self centred, sycophantic drama queens) are doing so much better than her .

Kerri Roma .....bought her own aesthetics shop,passed her courses,starting a business,has a partner and is pregnant, all whilst still working as a nurse .
Sophenia.....podcast going well ( no idea why as its a snoozefest) has huge brand deals( M&S,tesco,primary,Boots etc) ,gets sent on family holidays all paid for ,upgraded her house ( not my style but everyone's different) has another baby .
Vavron....own make up range,moving up the ladder at Bperfect ( I know but at least she works at it lol ) big brand deals ,going to ibiza ,keeps her kids immaculate and her house.Some of her videos actually look professional.

Then there's Aimless....DUD,Takeaway ,shopping hauls,looking like she's been pulled through her hedge backwards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Told off for filming in Sephora 🤣🤣🤣🤣 a quick google tells you straight away you cannot film in their stores! As a content creator shouldn’t she be checking store policies before she goes swanning in with her camera recording?!!
---
And as I think about it, filming should not be allowed in any stores full stop!! i would be mortified if I appeared on someone’s video online!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Maz81

VIP Member
Her facial expressions and downward mouth when eating actually knocks me sick 🤢 she is utterly vile.
I’m pleased the shop assistant told her to stop filming, she needs knocking down a peg or two and a huge reality check. NO Aimee it’s not normal to film while shopping. We live in this crazy, warped world, surrounded but over entitled, self obsessed pricks who influence people to think this is normal. I actually despair at the thought of this being a new norm for the younger generation 😩

• Heart

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Who the fuck would want that tat??!!
I dont understand the multiple phone cases thing. I buy one with the phone and keep it on until it either falls apart or i get a new phone. There's really no need to keep contributing to landfill. Not that she gives a fuck though

• Heart

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
So Harper is a "teenager" who loves to go shopping and is into skincare
OR
She loves staying at home and plays with slime?
Pick a lane Aimee, pick a lane.
Either way she sounds like an absolute brat. Monkey see, Monkey do.

• Heart

Klaus123

VIP Member
Just seen an anonymous post on a local Southport group asking for recommendations for fillers for jowls and sad mouth appearance.
Aimee, is that you?
Watch this space 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
All she had to say about the video was that she wasn’t allowed to film and leave it at that; but no, she had to be passive aggressive and throw the shop assistant under the bus! And for what exactly? She probably wasn’t rude to her and was just following her employers rules, what with it being her job and all that, . Amiee is a complete bitch: and as for harper walking behind her in a busy foreign city, that made my blood run cold

Lassie21

VIP Member
And again why is it down to Charlie to go to Wendy all the time!! Oh yes, get them to come over Wendy to take the bad look off you and Aimee and people asking why everything revolves around her, her being your favourite and all!!

Charlie if I was you, here is what I would say....
Screenshot_20230921_213050.jpg

• Heart