Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
How is she so clueless about what her daughter is getting up to under her own roof?! It’s almost like she’s come round to babysit her. Anyone would think she only talks to her or takes an interest in her for the purposes of TikTok…Their interactions are so off.

Reactions: 26

K4040

VIP Member
I hope she's taking Harold to see Girls Allowed on her birthday... Obviously Harold loves 90s and Noughties bands as she's always wearing the merch 🤣

Seriously though it's what she should be doing but we all know she won't
Nah, she’s waiting for Tupac to make a return 😂

H will probably want to go see Eminem as he’s made a new single

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Aimless did a room tour, but harpers suitcase is no where to be seen.

I reckon bendy Wendy took her for the entire holiday
Oh Harper will have definitely stayed in Wendy’s room the whole time, I mean little Miss Catpiss has to share with her support bear so there is no room for her daughter! Plus she needs to have a full nights sleep!

• Sad
  • Sick

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Bag looks shit aimless 👌🏻

I’m into vintage designer hence the bag I used today was dior and worth a fair few thousands of pounds cus of the style of it.

Not bad for someone who doesn’t sell her soul on the internet and works a full time job.

Shove that in ya cheap Westwood bag and smoke it

• Heart
  • Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Only has a microwave but shopping in M&S for food? Aye right, Jackanory.

“Are you a nurse?” 😂 She’s barely got the stamina to brush her hair never mind a 12 hour shift.

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
So she’s going somewhere nice to eat were she can’t wear trainers or jeans yet she has 3 nails missing, a birds nest on top of her head and jet black slugs on her forehead. Ok.

• Haha
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
She mentioned the takeaway tracker a few weeks ago
So why she’s acting all surprised that a follower posted it to her, because she never lies, on her kids life she doesn’t
She’s had a drink and got all brave so used it for content
The jokes on her
She’s just shown more people what a fake she is
Hi Aimee 👋

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Walking along not a care in the world and Harper behind her on her phone!! She doesn’t give a flying fuck!
IMG_6491.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Given H never seems to want to leave the house, Aimee should take charge and plan nice activities (i.e not shopping!) to get the child out and active rather than stuck indoors on her iPad all day and night. I've never known a child want to be indoors as much as that one.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I can’t see her cooking seven days consecutively! She’ll have to take to her bed for a week afterwards!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

K4040

VIP Member
don’t know how she fucking dares making a joke of her takeaway spending & whether Wendy paid for some or not is not the point. The point is she’s spending as much on takeaways as peoples rent and when people are struggling to keep roofs over their heads, fill their children with decent food and are working their asses off she’s making a mockery of them.

Just when you think you couldn’t hate the cunt anymore she posts that! And how these stupid brainless people can’t see that is ridiculous

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Sad every evening plonking ur phone on table to record yourself eating and talking to urself. How about talk to your kid

Lassie21

VIP Member
Yeah im sure someone sent it to you ok Aimee 🙄. If I was you I wouldn't be drawing people's attention to how much you have spent on grub while standing stuffing your face with yet more crap! 🤢

Even if Mummy paid for some of it, as you claim in the comments, it's actually wild the amount on that list on top of the amount of food shopping you do!.
If I was you I would be having a wee look at myself rather than making a joke out of it for views! ✌✌

Lassie21

VIP Member
I don't like talking about kids as I've said before but she really isn't doing her any favours talking to her on camera.....it doesn't show H in the best light, in my view anyway.

I don't care who you are, no way you can eat all that shite food on a weekly basis and feel well within yourself and feel healthy. The both of them can't feel good 😔

• Heart