Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maz81

VIP Member
She’s an absolute fraud! Claiming to take supplement/gummies and drink the greens juice, yet looks an absolute greasy mess and eats like a pig! according to the big fat liar she drinks Fuji water and has a greens juice everyday 😂 of course she does 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
If I was spending hours having to find out where she got food from or using her home address (which I don't know btw) to get exact delivery prices then I'd get it, however like I said before it doesn't take more than a few minutes to work out the cost when she's a) ordering from fast food chains with really easy to find prices or b) saying the name of where she ordered like pizza & co.

If there's more people that find it strange and obsessive than people who don't then I can stop doing it
They said the same when I did the pregnancy timeline. Takes minutes! I wouldn’t worry. Saying we’re obsessed is all they can say. But they’re the ones swooning over some nobody from Southport who they’ve never met!

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
ANOTHER takeaway after a week away and having spent half of the month having one?!
It’s alright if you can go abroad for 5+ days and then come back and splash out on unnecessary treats in Tesco then buy loads more stuff at dobbies then the pet shop then get a takeaway also. When i go away and come back we always have to cut back on the weeks leading up to payday and budget because we’ve spent loads probably the same for most people. So relatable Aimee our single mummy

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
So... she can actually plan out a week of meals and go buy the ingredients ahead of time.

Whys she such a liar 😂 "i cant preplan. It gives me anxiety. I dont know what ill want" blah blah bullshit

IR0201

VIP Member
So many things annoy me about her. But one of the biggest is that she is hugely privileged to not only have disposable money, but all the free time in the world. And instead of using that time and money to make healthy food for her and H, have a clean house and get out in the fresh air an exercise (or go swimming or to exercise classes), she just is a lazy greedy slob. I wonder if when H hits puberty, the crap food her mother feeds her will start to catch up to her. I don’t care if Aimee slowly makes herself ill and fat from eating shite, but her daughter will be left with health complications also. There is no way that H can eat what she does, and be healthy. She is already going to be bullied in secondary school. Kids are brutal. She will be picked on for her bad teeth, not being clean, not being able to talk properly and not being able to use cutlery. If she also becomes overweight/has bad skin from the crap she is fed, she will be bullied even more. And it’s all her mother’s fault. I do think she comes across as a brat from the clips we’ve seen, but it isn’t her fault and it does make me sad 😔

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
KFC surprise surprise! ‘She will eat the gravy like soup’ YES WE FUCKING KNOW YOU TELL US EVERY SODDING WEEK!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Celeb219

VIP Member
Aimless did a room tour, but harpers suitcase is no where to be seen.

I reckon bendy Wendy took her for the entire holiday

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I was about to post this too.
What a pair of dick heads they are😡
Arseholes honest to god. A 9 year old in Barcelona just casually walking along with a mobile phone and her mum in front not giving a shit! Just fucking disgraceful!!! Aimee doesn’t give a shit about no one but herself!!

• Sad

K4040

VIP Member
Thanks to @DaisyLou23 for the thread suggestion!

We’re near the end of May and she’s eaten as many takeaways this month as most normal people eat in a couple of years.

Chins and bellies growing by the day but she “forgets to eat”

Yet another holiday that she’s made look boring and unforgettable - Barcelona for the plastic scouser moaner 😂

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Imagine filming every time you have your dinner. Fuck that. Can really notice the weight gain when she turns her head to the side, she’ll soon have no neck if she carries on, just be one big face.
She’s honestly so chavvy! Filming and eating in a restaurant, talking to her bloody self in the lens! Shes one absolute dickhead!!! I’d be embarrassed if she was my daughter! She needs a fucking good slap!!

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
For me it’s the I’m a relatable single mum and don’t feel pressure to do things with your kids everyday whilst she swans off to Barcelona during half term and has already been on another holiday this year. Taking the parenting advice off her is like taking parenting advice from Jimmy Saville. Fuck off aimee

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Lol nannies american looooooooool she never sees her dad so doubt she sees nanny enough to adopt a twang LOL shes masking/youtube

• Haha

Flowerpotts

Chatty Member
So she can go to Tesco and spend hundreds on pure tat that she will immediately forget about, but ‘forgets’ to buy her child food for her pack lunches ??? But her Huns say she’s a fabulous mother ???

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
I can't get my head around why anyone would twat about in front of a mirror/phone like that and post it publicly....

Clearly I'm not a narcissist cunt like her

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Round of applause for dishing up pre made micro stuff like it’s a total chore…I couldn’t even finish watching it.
Her sister prepped veg from scratch & cooked a steak dinner effortlessly whilst talking naturally to the camera about normal everyday stuff & is far more engaging than her.

Reactions: 26