Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
Remember she can only claim back some VAT and then offset this against her tax liability. So at best she's getting it all at 20% discount although I suspect she's not because judging by how much of a fucking skank she is I can't imagine she's.rhe sort to keep receipts and records of all her spending

Reactions: 4

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
DUD and she’s got what looks like a bruise but she’s saying it’s a patch test?

I reckon she’s been for follow up bloods to compare results for dvla but she wouldn’t say that would she
Who on earth does a patch test in the crease of their arm?? I've had blood test bruises come up like that, just tell the truth for once Shameless!

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
Definitely…..Her landing alone I couldn’t cope with, how the hell does she get past everything to keep going to the bathroom!! It would drive me insane!!
Fire hazard waiting to happen ..
---
Fkn hell that haul is the kinda shit your kid comes home with when they’ve been on school trip and are allowed 15 mins in gift shop to spend their fiver before the coach leaves 😂😂😂
---

She’s really fell down the TikTok ladder hasn’t she?
Gone from brand deals, TikTok shop lives all the time, to absolutely nothing
Shame isn't it 🤣🤣

weesquarepants

Yes! First video I saw of her I actually identified with her enough to comment then the rest started to come through thick & fast. Does she have any other subject of conversation? Blocked pronto alongside most other scottish tiktokers - and i’m scottish 🤣
Same, they're a rid neck 🤣🤣

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I’d say yes she can claim part of it. It says here they should only be claiming a certain amount of the things listed here (including food) as a business expense when they are also for personal use. So her phone she should only have claimed some of the cost of that was a business expense as it is also her personal phone. How this works with food is beyond me though. Of course everyone needs to eat to stay alive so it seems a bit of a con to show the food as content (which you’d need to buy and eat anyway) and then declare it as a business expense. How does one decide how much of the food is personal use and how much is for content?!! What a joke!! And she literally shows all her food shops and dish up dinners!! 🙄🙄
View attachment 2966192View attachment 2966193
That would really be for meetings or entertaining clients, or tea and coffee for an office. I don’t think this guidance has been adapted to take these new online influencer jobs into account. She can put anything down as an expense, but HMRC can remove it if they don’t agree it is a business expense.

Rocky7

They said the same when I did the pregnancy timeline. Takes minutes! I wouldn’t worry. Saying we’re obsessed is all they can say. But they’re the ones swooning over some nobody from Southport who they’ve never met!
I am certainly not swooning over anyone 😂 and again, like said, it was just my opinion

Faith61

VIP Member
Random Sunday morning thoughts....did we ever find out the new " brand deal" that she was on about a good few weeks ago?
Maybe I blinked and missed it!

Reactions: 3