Thissinglemama #112 Drinks every night, dress sense is a blight, stinks of cat piss in her showroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is unreal her latest buzzword?! Never used to say it but last few videos I’ve noticed it. Copying Britney Miller another lying skank.

Reactions: 16
I read that the blood alcohol tests that the DVLA do, unless she has laid off all alcohol totally for the past 4 weeks (which we definately know she hasnt), those tests will show up any alcoholic abuse!
She's Definately f*cked!!!!
My mother had to have alcohol testing a few years ago. She is a raging alcoholic and stopped drinking 2 weeks before ( went straight back to it after mind) it picked hers up as an alcoholic. Did aimee have bloods done do we know?

Reactions: 8
]

I think she said her dad owned a club in liverpool and thats how he met wendy but I dont think she said which club it was x
Yeah I remember this too and the owner of the former super club has the same surname as Aimee.

Reactions: 5
Do they definitely take a blood test for a dvla medical? It doesn’t seem like she’s had one. Although it was late in the day so maybe she’ll have to go back for it.

Can confirm cream was a night put on a Nation nightclub - prior to this it was called Snobs and was owned by a Norman baker so I don’t think they have anything to do with it

(I am an ex Medication girl - AKA a promo girl who worked at medication night at Nation nightclub)

Do they definitely take a blood test for a dvla medical? It doesn’t seem like she’s had one. Although it was late in the day so maybe she’ll have to go back for it.
I thought all blood tests at the gps had to be done by midday. I know that’s how it works at our surgery as the bloods get collected 1pm. I would think she’d need bloods esp as she had the alcohol form included

Reactions: 10
Definite shade being thrown here
I'm not surprised as she's treated like second best with her mother. I'm not Charlie's biggest fan but she's definitely more relatable and down to earth than the other two. How Shirley can lick Aimless's arse and literally ignore her other daughter and grandchild, is beyond me

.Absolutely awful

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Piss off and take your mother with you!
twit Hat just appeared on my fyp, I nearly launched my phone out the window!!! That bloody whiny, fake voice!!😭
‘Hiya peeps’ makes me absolutely raging!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Piss off and take your mother with you!
twit Hat just appeared on my fyp, I nearly launched my phone out the window!!! That bloody whiny, fake voice!!😭
It’s the ‘bye for now huns’ or ‘bye for now my loves’ bleeping grates on my tits!! She could do with getting in that bleeping car and going seeing her other daughter, the lazy pissing witch!! Anxiety my arse, she goes to Aimee’s cause she can get fed and get some freebies every now and again! Both bloody arseholes!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s the ‘bye for now huns’ or ‘bye for now my loves’ bleeping grates on my tits!! She could do with getting in that bleeping car and going seeing her other daughter, the lazy pissing witch!! Anxiety my arse, she goes to Aimee’s cause she can get fed and get some freebies every now and again! Both bloody arseholes!!!
I can't get beyond " hi peeps" I seriously can't 🤣
Pair of horrible witches
No matter my thoughts on RCharlie..she puts them both to shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think these "creators" need to learn the difference between a troll and someone who has a difference of an opinion, even in her comments and so do the huns up her arse!

Oh yes you are the safest person on the road love 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't get beyond " hi peeps" I seriously can't 🤣
Pair of horrible witches
No matter my thoughts on RCharlie..she puts them both to shame!
God she’s bleeping annoying isn’t she love. I agree totally with you about Charlie. She’s warmed on me a little bit. Shes more down to earth. I prefer her to those other two freaks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God she’s bleeping annoying isn’t she love. I agree totally with you about Charlie. She’s warmed on me a little bit. Shes more down to earth. I prefer her to those other two freaks!!
Definitely!
Soz Charlie🤣🤣
My opinion of those two will never change...each time I see them, just reminds me why I despise them both...🤣
As for catpiss...she's really trying to convince herself " she's fine " this morning and not affected by the " trolls"..love that for her🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh Aimless, the more you try to explain ,the more guilty you sound .Panicking are we ? Views down?
Catastrophise everything ? Lol you get a sniffle and you're at the docs getting antibiotics or filming yourself with a thermometer in your gob.Not to mention ,after getting dumped yet again ,months afterwards you're still moaning about it ,not wanting to look at your garden. You're a drama queen " mummy they think I don't have a man "
Ffs grow up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god what a sanctimonious cow !!! Hope it all comes crashing down on you Aimless

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.