Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit off topic but Wendy’s little weird jaggedy teeth annoy me . Dead little & pointy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was up at 5 this morning so had a bit time to myself
Scrolling through her insta,she looked happier and healthier a couple of years back Grahted,every other post was her drinking, but still .She had time for Harper
But .....she didn't know H was on Snapchat (???) ,her house was a pigsty and there's photos of H almost naked in bed,the living room ,the garden, including one picture of her with her legs ended open only wearing tiny shorts 😪😪😪
How the mighty have fallen. WHAT a mess she is now
Bloody hell I mistook old shirl for rod stewart for a minute then in that photo with them both 😬 no wander she’s always got a bag glued to her head now 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where is the greedy fat fucker today. Getting checked for diabetes. I’m a type 1 she deserves it the amount of tit she throws down her neck

Reactions: 14
Where is the greedy fat fucker today. Getting checked for diabetes. I’m a type 1 she deserves it the amount of tit she throws down her neck
She'll be at the cop shop laying it on thick to her personal case officer about being doxxed.

I don’t agree with doxxing whatsoever but when she’s made the information so available what does she expect? If you build a following you have to accept that you won’t be liked and some people will have a vendetta against you. So WHY hasn’t she done more to protect herself and her daughter? Your home is your safe place and she plays with that like it’s nothing. Her daughter should be safe at school but let’s be honest she’s not is she? Because her own mother, even after all this time on these sites being told her daughters school is known because of photos on her socials, still hasn’t taken them down!

I feel sorry for Harper but Aimee? Not an ounce of sympathy. You can cry over someone doxxing you when you leave your daughters school all over your Facebook and Instagram. Both as bad!!

The world isn’t a bleeping Disney movie Aimee stop treating it like it is. There’s some real nasty fucked up people out there and trust me it’s no one on this thread. Does it take you or your poor daughter being harmed to realise this?!

Reactions: 18
I see R Charlie is trolling her hals sister again... She's booking a Holiday for just her and R Ralph.

She's also looking like she's one step closer to that OF account but at least she looks tidy unlike the skank
Nipples also gets to flash a bit of side boob in her new top!
She may as well launch an OF now...Good luck if you do, but please, for the love of all things holy, Just don't encourage the other 2 'Sanderson Sisters' to follow you into it as well 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nipples also gets to flash a bit of side boob in her new top!
She may as well launch an OF now...Good luck if you do, but please, for the love of all things holy, Just don't encourage the other 2 'Sanderson Sisters' to follow you into it as well 😬
Is that a top or a bleeping scarf??!! 🧐 🫣🤨😬

• Haha
Isn’t her sisters dad an ex copper? Surely if her car and address were being posted online by a stranger she would be asking him for advice? She clearly hasn’t had any contact with the police or him to ask for advice since she’s doing all the things they would advise against.

Reactions: 12
I don't agree with posting her partial address but let's face it, anybody with £15 to spare can obtain a full address from 192.com if they choose. She's made no attempt to hide where she lives so I have no sympathy for her. Most information is just a few clicks away these days.

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell I mistook old shirl for rod stewart for a minute then in that photo with them both 😬 no wander she’s always got a bag glued to her head now 🤦🏻‍♀️
That was supposed to say HAT not bag 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aimless: PC Fan-o'mine! Help! I've been doxxed!
PC Fan-o'mine: Awful! How did they get your address?
Aimless: I have posts up showing my house, location, car, local businesses etc. They must have stalked me!
PC Fan-o'mine: So... you basically gave them your address then? You'd better delete those posts for safety.
Aimless: What's that you said? That I should leave the posts up, Lie, make a clap-back and blame the TTTTRRRROOOLLLLLSSSSS?! I'm on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why do all her meals look like she’s grabbed some bits in a petrol station 5 mins before closing in a panic?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well we can expect a lengthy woe is me clap back at some point today
She is going to lay this on thick
I honestly think she may of been behind everything herself the past couple of days
Too much is now being said about her that she can’t control, deflection away from the dvla report and to make it seem like it’s a witch hunt from the “sites”

As for the sharing of her address, yes its absolutely disgraceful and I will never condone such a thing, but as others have said she has set herself up for it with the lack of safeguarding, something she will never take accountability for so she must place the blame elsewhere
We are seeing a full blown narcissist in action at the moment guys
I stand by what itsmejo has persistently claimed about her , she is a very dangerous person

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.