Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she not diabetic? Bought these to taste test. Can’t see her sharing them
Type 2 diabetic. I don’t want to be that person but type 1 isn’t affected by food and it’s one of my biggest gripes with misconceptions and stigma.

Aims is still a pig.

As you were…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No friends like a 35 year old should have her friends are her phone.
Bet the kid can’t swim or ride a bike
Cooks if you can call it cooking ridiculously tit food for her and her child
Spends like it’s Monopoly money but looks like a woman
Lives in a tit hole
Can’t keep a man

No amount of money would convince me that her job is worth it.

Reactions: 21
Shamey, when you read here next, and we know you will..just look at the state and ask yourself if you're happy with what you've become?
Seriously...it's not normal!View attachment 2895572
Honestly the state of her is unreal! She has zero pride in herself and she looks like she needs a power hose!

See if she does her morning video in that Barbie top she is disgusting with that steak sizzling away 🤢🤢🤢.

Aimee a sunbed is the least of your worries love, have a wee look at yourself and your hygiene and minging hair....yes she is still a cow bag this morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Woke up and saw that eating video. Shes knocked me sick, she eats like a hungry hippo crossed with a piranha. It’s vile & the way she’s cramming in those donuts is worse than when she was deep throating the sausage.

I don’t know how she’s got no self respect to film it let alone put out on the internet where I guess the 296 people who’ve saved it have saved it for all the wrong reasons 🤢
---
Honestly the state of her is unreal! She has zero pride in herself and she looks like she needs a power hose!

See if she does her morning video in that Barbie top she is disgusting with that steak sizzling away 🤢🤢🤢.

Aimee a sunbed is the least of your worries love, have a wee look at yourself and your hygiene and minging hair....yes she is still a cow bag this morning 🤣🤣

She needs a sheep dip!

And she’ll be in an oodie or dressing gown to hide she’s in the Barbie top.

Hate to imagine the smell she leaves behind after a sunbed, I guess it’s like rotting pig roast 😬🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Was up at 5 this morning so had a bit time to myself
Scrolling through her insta,she looked happier and healthier a couple of years back Grahted,every other post was her drinking, but still .She had time for Harper
But .....she didn't know H was on Snapchat (???) ,her house was a pigsty and there's photos of H almost naked in bed,the living room ,the garden, including one picture of her with her legs ended open only wearing tiny shorts 😪😪😪
How the mighty have fallen. WHAT a mess she is now

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Scrolling through her insta,she looked happier and healthier a couple of years back Grahted,every other post was her drinking, but still .She had time for Harper
But .....she didn't know H was on Snapchat (???) ,her house was a pigsty and there's photos of H almost naked in bed,the living room ,the garden, including one picture of her with her legs ended open only wearing tiny shorts 😪😪😪
The change in her is shocking: this isn’t just tik tok that’s done this..there is serious mental health at play. She looks like a different person, she looked happy and healthy, and now, it’s like she’s dead behind the eyes

Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen someone has doxxed her “over there”. Had to have my say! There’s a few spoiling that place tbh
That’s absolutely disgusting, poor Harper is a 9 year old girl and doesn’t need strangers splashing her address all over the net for any nutter to see. Her mum does a tit enough job of safeguarding her. Aimee is a single mum in that house, I would be so worried. It’s such a shame that some people are ruining over there for others that are just doing what we are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No friends like a 35 year old should have her friends are her phone.
Bet the kid can’t swim or ride a bike
Cooks if you can call it cooking ridiculously tit food for her and her child
Spends like it’s Monopoly money but looks like a woman
Lives in a tit hole
Can’t keep a man

No amount of money would convince me that her job is worth it.
You have just sumed her up in a nut shell 👏🏼👏🏼
She will have no1 when her mum & dad arnt around anymore and that will happen 1 day
They are her own friends …. … She will have Harper off course 🙈

Reactions: 8
Shirls hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The trouble is anyone could get her address if they really wanted to. You'd only have to pretend to be a business person asking if they could send you something....these grabby dickheads will give it out freely if they think there's a freebie involved! As an example, Who's to say it's not the person who sent her a nightie that time? I'm sure it's not, but that is just one of many off the top of my head!

She quite often shows herself opening parcels that have been sent to her own address!

Guys she had botox near her eyes its evident on her beauty crop post where it looks like black eyes soif she does a best eye cream advert you know what to do for the asa
Shes saying its her sinuses but its not my aunt has botox exact same place and as soon as i showed her this photo she said oh thats what i get done
IMG_5040.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She's gonna have a field day with the clap back.
Of course, "someone will have sent her the screenshot"

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s posted that pic herself I think. Too much of a coincidence after her gloating about her car being clocked at the tanning bed shop. She seemed quite happy about it which was bizarre. I don’t like the other site now, everyone is squabbling with each other and there’s too many filler posts you have to scroll past to get to the decent stuff 😂

Reactions: 9
The trouble is anyone could get her address if they really wanted to. You'd only have to pretend to be a business person asking if they could send you something....these grabby dickheads will give it out freely if they think there's a freebie involved! As an example, Who's to say it's not the person who sent her a nightie that time? I'm sure it's not, but that is just one of many off the top of my head!

She quite often shows herself opening parcels that have been sent to her own address!
Who’s worse Aimee or Nicola 😂😂 I see you on Nicolas thread ..I think Nicola is worse ..She really is a nasty woman..

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Shes showed her address on takeaway deliveries,parcels, she's showed her front door and told everyone which area she lives in .
Her safeguarding is shocking

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.