Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sickening...she's a bleeping animal🤢🤢
494 calories in that caramelised biscuit thing....I guess the others will be similar....so £15 and almost 3000 calories....oh, and a shelf life of 2 days, if they last that long in that greedy mares house!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Shamey, when you read here next, and we know you will..just look at the state and ask yourself if you're happy with what you've become?
Seriously...it's not normal!
Screenshot_20240424_215340_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Shamey, when you read here next, and we know you will..just look at the state and ask yourself you're happy with what you've become?
Seriously...it's not normal!View attachment 2895572
This is like a mugshot comparison that the police publish when a defendant has been addicted to Crystal meth for a year... the before and after is shocking Aimless 😲

I don't like the woman, I think she's a narc to the core. But she's clearly mentally unwell and needs professional help. It's not normal for a fully grown woman to behave like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The most disgusting eater ever i cant even watch
---
How is she not obese
I know she lies about her size but she should be much bigger the amount she puts away and no exercise
Has to abuse laxatives

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The most disgusting eater ever i cant even watch
---
How is she not obese
I know she lies about her size but she should be much bigger the amount she puts away and no exercise
Has to abuse laxatives
I do think she takes slimming pills or laxatives to keep some weight off

Reactions: 13
I do think she takes slimming pills or laxatives to keep some weight off
im in a cal deficit 1580 a day and i struggle to lose (im a size 12)
How can she eat 600 calories (well lets face it she didnt just eat half of each cake!!) so 1200 alone for the cakes, her dinner earlier, all her coffees and her breakfast and lunch? It doesnt make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is like a mugshot comparison that the police publish when a defendant has been addicted to Crystal meth for a year... the before and after is shocking Aimless 😲

I don't like the woman, I think she's a narc to the core. But she's clearly mentally unwell and needs professional help. It's not normal for a fully grown woman to behave like this
She does ....seriously, the state of her, its mad!
If she wasn't such an arrogant, self absorbed, lying fecker, I would feel sorry for her.
She needs to seek help and fast!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve been away from tattle a few weeks OMG I’m trying to catch up!! Just a quick one is she not using a slimming filter now? From the holiday with vav she’s looking chunkier now?! (Not shaming btw I’m a similar shape to her). Has vav taught her “body confidence”?! Anywho, off to read through 2 threads. Much love.
Shes still using the slimming filters, she is just chunkier after constantly indulging herself! When you buy and eat a 16 piece bucket of kfc & 4 packs of fries for yourself, it's gotta show up somewhere! 🤢
---
Has anyone else noticed how sore and bruised around her eyes look? You can see how red/pink it is in this shot but in her taste test they look like black eyes!
Thats with smothing filters as well!
Her eyes are bloodshot as well, could that and the face puffiness and around her eyes be the result of excessive alcohol consumption? 🤔 hic🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
---
Taste test - I think someone needs to go and do some homework because that 'taste test' that Miss Piggy has just posted certainly didn't provide any insight into the flavours, texture, experience of those cakes. M&S certainly won't be asking her to promote their food and Nigella doesn't have to fear that Aimless will be taking over from her at any time.
Absolutely useless - the taste test is only an excuse for her to scoff 3 fancy donuts on her own.

I don't believe Hamper would've eaten half of each donut either!
---
Shamey, when you read here next, and we know you will..just look at the state and ask yourself if you're happy with what you've become?
Seriously...it's not normal!View attachment 2895572
Just look at yourself, do you really not care how you look? No one needs to see you stuffing food into your mouth, the reviews are crap, the food is always hi-calorie rubbish and you just look awful filming yourself!

Attachments

• 51.8 KB
  • 52.6 KB
  • 65.6 KB
  • 46.7 KB
  • 58.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Sick
    • Heart
    Reactions: 17
    I see R Charlie is trolling her hals sister again... She's booking a Holiday for just her and R Ralph.

She's also looking like she's one step closer to that OF account but at least she looks tidy unlike the skank

Reactions: 20
    Shes still using the slimming filters, she is just chunkier after constantly indulging herself! When you buy and eat a 16 piece bucket of kfc & 4 packs of fries for yourself, it's gotta show up somewhere! 🤢
    ---

Thats with smothing filters as well!
    Her eyes are bloodshot as well, could that and the face puffiness and around her eyes be the result of excessive alcohol consumption? 🤔 hic🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
    ---

Absolutely useless - the taste test is only an excuse for her to scoff 3 fancy donuts on her own.

I don't believe Hamper would've eaten half of each donut either!
    ---

Just look at yourself, do you really not care how you look? No one needs to see you stuffing food into your mouth, the reviews are crap, the food is always hi-calorie rubbish and you just look awful filming yourself!
    No amount of money in the world would convince me to do this on the internet. She looks utterly insane. Can’t believe the amount of shite she can shovel in.

• Heart
    Reactions: 18
    I really struggle with her designing both of their meals around what the 9 yr old wants??? Is that normal? I decide what's for tea, I cook it and everyone eats it. Sometimes on a weekend or for a treat I cook treat food based upon someone's favourite foods but that's all.

I don't have neurodivergent children, will Harper only eat certain foods, with food placed in certain places and gravy touching certain foods, etc because she is autistic? Is that why she's stopped showing her on tiktok lives? But shows her on Instagram pictures?

I just don't understand it, she's always said she has to serve her baked beans in a pot then on the holiday breakfast Harpers beans were touching all the other foods and it was OK, it baffles me?!

I work long odd shifts so apologies if this has been asked etc.

Reactions: 15
    Is it bad that I think her dinners for her daughter are good... but my mum rarely made anything or had anything in so my view may be clouded by neglect 🤣

• Sad
    • Heart
    I think Harper is shown what is available in the fridge and cupboards rather than her selecting random items. Harper doesn’t seem like a fussy eater, it’s just that Aimee doesn’t want to cook a nutritious meal from scratch despite having time during the day to prep.
    My mum rarely bought ready meals, once they became a thing, despite working full time. My brother always cooked from scratch when he was married and my nephews will eat and try anything. The oldest enjoys helping my mum with the cooking too. Aimee is just lazy and puts herself first.

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.