Thissinglemama #109 Kalma is coming for you courtesy of the trowls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the note reads 'hi, I've noticed your house is basically a skip full of mismatched tat, and that you'll promote a glitter-covered turd if commission is involved, so here's a box of rubbish!'

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"MY PEOPLE that followed me " ....welcome to the cult of Catpiss.

Projecting ? Oh Aimless, no petal . We are showing you up for the tit person ,and mother ,that you are.
Of course we bother you as the truth hurts .Your clapbacks,your little sarcastic comments, your denials....of course you're bothered as you know we are speaking the truth .Your life evolves around you, no one else. Everything has to be what YOU want whilst you pretend it's for your daughter. Any normal parent can see that .
As for us all being unhappy, we are not the ones setting up cameras whilst crying intl it ,inhaling food as a means of comfort or having to spend hundreds every day on tat to make our life have some meaning .
Honey,the only one projecting is yourself You wish you had half rhe strength and independence the beautiful ladies on here have.We all work , bought our own houses rather than rely on the bank of daddy our families and fed properly, loved and cared for .We don't chase men or introduce them to our children after a matter of days. We safeguard our kids .
Youre a pathetic human being and you hate that people call you out on that. No one here is jealous simply because there's nothing to be jealous of .

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And again Charlie gets nothing!! 😔😔.
I really do think she is just forgot about a lot of the time! Why do they never go and visit her at her house?? I actually feel sad for her at times. 😔😔
Charli is definitely Cinderella .I don't know why she puts up with it

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If I was Charlie I would just tell them both to F off ! I can’t stand her either, can never get through one of her videos but I do feel empathy towards her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine ruining the pretty picture with the names of those witches.
Hamper, of course, not included.

Reactions: 6
So she can change her mindset when it comes to trolls but not when she has 'anxiety' about taking her child on holiday on her own? Okkkkkkk thennnnn......

• Heart
So she can change her mindset when it comes to trolls but not when she has 'anxiety' about taking her child on holiday on her own? Okkkkkkk thennnnn......
Also when she's dumped by dick no 2 . She must have forgotten to change her mindset then.. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am not a sun-bed expert - been for one and got prickly heat. My skin is so white - it’s translucent 🤣 Anyhow- wouldn’t you take your jewellery off?
I’m exactly the same. Pale and interesting not getting a skin disease!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The trolling Mel gets isn’t from random people, it’s from the family members she talks about daily on her tik toks, so basically backlash from her family she’s gone no contact with. If Aimee knew who she was making a video for she wouldn’t have made it and especially made it all about her because there is no relation to their circumstances! It was just another opportunity for a woe is me moment! Funny how she will always jump on the bandwagon with ‘supporting’ other creators but no one ever goes it back for her, she just LOVES drama even if it’s not hers to be talking about!

• Heart
I thought she never lies....

Well saying you don't clap back other than for your own entertainment is a bleeping huge lie. It was only a few days ago you did a massive clap back about the DVLA and in absolutely no world was that for your own entertainment, everyone could see you were fuming.

Your content is dishing up tit dinners, unpacking random tit you buy and clap backs....

Reactions: 16
The
https://tattle.life/threads/mjbyrnex-mel.44213/page-12#post-19055376
account that Aimee refers to is bizarre. She spends her time on tik tok slagging off her whole family and sometimes it appears they reply to her by sending her messages. That's definitely not trolling. That's having a right to reply. Aimee has backed the wrong horse trying by presuming hers and mels experiences are the same, they are completely different. Mel spends her life on tik tok spilling her families tea and calling the police when her family reply to her drama. it's the most bizarre account I've ever seen and Aimee blowing smoke up mels arse will only make it worse.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
amazing how her mood changes when she knows she’s child free. Must be cos she can crack open the Kylie earlier
---
DVLA update from jo

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is she laughing hysterically in that video? She’s unhinged!
Because what she has been sent is laughable. What a load of old shite. Who wants a cushion with a picture of a cow on along with your name??!! Never seen anything so tacky in my bleeping life!! 🥴🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How the duck can you have no job and still look so unclean and a sack of tit and live in a hovel . More tatt that'll end up thrown in garage then in skip !

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.