Mjbyrnex Mel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's amusing how Mrs Know It All says she doesn't need therapy 🤣 I don't know anyone who needs it more than her! 😳

How many panic attacks has she had recently? How bad does she say shes been feeling about herself for ages? how many times does she keep saying she's going to throw the towel in? how clear is it to see her mood is affecting her life and her work? Etc etc.

When you hold onto trauma like she does and keep ruminating about it on multiple lives a day etc, and keep going back to it and talking about it every single day it's clear to see how she is deliberately dysregulating her own nervous system.

It's only when she doesn't get her own way that she sulks and throws her toys out of the pram like a child, the rest of the time she bizarrely looks like she's actually enjoying hurting herself?! She's so fudged up it's incredible! And she's willfully doing it to herself which is bizarre!!!

Also on tonight's live her selfishness showed itself massively. Her husband showed her his sore foot, she had a look, laughed and quickly got back to talking about herself like she always does. It was disgusting, the man's in pain, he needs his feet for work. She showed zero empathy, didn't say about finding him a chiropodist, she looked miffed something wasn't about her. She really is a narcissist.

What kind of woman won't spend £35 on her husbands sore foot to get it fixed when he has a manual job on his feet all day. If it was her with a sore foot she'd be taking a week off work, writing a poem about it, using crutches, sitting on her fat arse getting weighted on hand and foot, expecting flowers cards and gifts and crying into her phone everyday!!!🙄 Selfish woman!

Reactions: 5
Latest Mel update gives a fascinating an insight into the opinions of 'the other side' of the story 😳 I've often wondered how the other side view the situation.

Mel is clearly lying once again by trying to kid her followers into believing this DM is from a tattler! It's extremely clear the msg is from someone with access to what has actually happened behind closed doors.

Having had group & one to one trauma therapy, one thing I do know is no "real" trauma victim likes to be called a victim nor would they EVER refer to themselves as a victim!! Unlike Mel who regularly, including in this post, gets off on telling the world she's a victim 🙄

"Moonhead" 🫣😂
You learn something new everyday!
Never seen a message so fake! Love how they managed to get so much info in there, majority of things have never been mentioned on here! How would us random people know her husband had inheritance 🤔 we all know she reads her faithfully whatever she says of course she does so why would we need to take anything off here to her inbox! Lying cow!

Reactions: 3
She's really milking the "letter"
How does she not see what she does is far far worse than any letter? She overshares private info multiple times a day as she is so vindictive!
She is loving being a perceived "victim" again.
The only victim in that house is her long suffering husband who spends his life dealing with her self inflicted dramas because as last night proved, it's all about Mel!

Reactions: 1
I’m failing to see what’s wrong with her family talking about her on their socials when she does the same about them on hers 🤔 why the call to the police when her whole content is her family and what they’ve done wrong! She’s a strange person! Where’s the sorry Mel for accusing people on here for sending you abuse when it was clearly either yourself or your brother like you’re now claiming!

Reactions: 6
Here's what I really don't understand about Mel.

By revisiting her perceived "traumas" everyday, Mel is repeatedly choosing to to go back to incidences of pain that she suffered.

That is like returning into the fire after you have spent so long recovering from being badly burned.

It's bizarre and the more she revisits her "traumatic past" the more I question her version of reality as no one so traumatised would want to deliberately immerse themselves in so much pain so many times a day?

Never seen anything like her behaviour at all, something definitely not right about her whole story. Who apart from Mel gets off on been called a victim and who deliberately chooses to be immersed in their trauma rather than living their life?

Hang about, so she alludes to it being one of us that sent that message. When we point out the obvious holes in that tall tale, it’s now her brother that’s the culprit?

Aye okay then Mel. This woman is grotesquely manipulative. A pathological liar.

And frankly if she doesn’t like being slated online, don’t do it first? Hello pot, the kettles calling. Idiot.

• Heart
I’m failing to see what’s wrong with her family talking about her on their socials when she does the same about them on hers 🤔 why the call to the police when her whole content is her family and what they’ve done wrong! She’s a strange person! Where’s the sorry Mel for accusing people on here for sending you abuse when it was clearly either yourself or your brother like you’re now claiming!
Spot on! I think it shows how selfish and twisted Mel is. She slags her whole family off online all day everyday but the second they have a right to reply she rings the police and calls it harrassment. She thrives on making drama, she's so pathetic!
---
PS... Talking about thriving on drama look at her most recent post, "the past 24 hours have been so incredibly hard" 🫣🤣🫣🤣🫣🤣

So, after months of slagging off her family online multiple times a day, they appear to have had their right to reply by writing a letter and moaning Mel acts like she's been diagnosed with cancer! Drama Drama Drama!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think her story is grossly exaggerated or completely made up , and this why the husband looks so shifty in her lives

Reactions: 4
I think her story is grossly exaggerated or completely made up , and this why the husband looks so shifty in her lives
It’s not made up but the more she talks about it and the more petty stories she tells, the more inauthentic she looks.

Reactions: 1
The irony...

Mel has a social media account focused on criticising her family.

Her brother seemingly has a social media account where he criticises her.

But, she reports his page to the police because he talks about her!

And she thinks her page is acceptable!

You couldn't make it up! 🤣

The bleeping idiot and others like her are totally rinsing the police in this country. You have a public platform, stop running crying to the police every time someone calls you a twit!! Wtf is that about?!
Also haha why would you assume someone on Tattle sent a message that specific and detailed?! Get over yourself Mel, we don't care enough for a start.
Also, she forgets that to search for a thread on here, you have to have an account. So she's already signed up for a tattle account then! I discovered this the other week when I couldn't remember my log on for tattle and without it I couldn't search the site, only look at the home page and the most popular threads on there. So, she's happy to use Tattle, just call it a nasty 'troll' site when it involves her. Kthen.

And she's massively punching above her weight with her husband. She really should stop treating him like dog tit.

• Heart
The bleeping idiot and others like her are totally rinsing the police in this country. You have a public platform, stop running crying to the police every time someone calls you a twit!! Wtf is that about?!
Also haha why would you assume someone on Tattle sent a message that specific and detailed?! Get over yourself Mel, we don't care enough for a start.
Also, she forgets that to search for a thread on here, you have to have an account. So she's already signed up for a tattle account then! I discovered this the other week when I couldn't remember my log on for tattle and without it I couldn't search the site, only look at the home page and the most popular threads on there. So, she's happy to use Tattle, just call it a nasty 'troll' site when it involves her. Kthen.

And she's massively punching above her weight with her husband. She really should stop treating him like dog tit.
She is horrible to her husband! Just plain nasty, she doesn't like his jacket on the latest post, so she looks at him like a piece of absolute tit! Then tells him she hates the jacket! 🫣😳
If he'd have done that to her she'd have had a mega Mel meltdown! She's awful to him, absolutely awful! Here's her cringing at him! After making him be filmed!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
She is horrible to her husband! Just plain nasty, she doesn't like his jacket on the latest post, so she looks at him like a piece of absolute tit! Then tells him she hates the jacket! 🫣😳
If he'd have done that to her she'd have had a mega Mel meltdown! She's awful to him, absolutely awful! Here's her cringing at him! After making him be filmed!
With that LIP we are apparently all jealous of. Her husband is hot AF. and she's a trog. If she keeps sneering at him with that megalip, whilst she's dressed like a bleeping binman, he's gonna walk.

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s not made up but the more she talks about it and the more petty stories she tells, the more inauthentic she looks.
basicslly grossly exaggerated and some parts probably made up
---

Exactly if it's that's bad just delete TikTok

Reactions: 2
basicslly grossly exaggerated and some parts probably made up
---

Exactly if it's that's bad just delete TikTok
In your opinion.
Nobody here has said that they don’t believe what happened to her, but that she has run out of content.

• Heart
  • Haha
She looks just like her mum 🫠👀

The husband looks miserable, she engages in so many subtle put downs and negative behaviour with him. It reminds me of the emotional abuse my ex would put me through, the way he was so clever at bullying me in public without being called out for overtly doing it.

He can do better. I hope he’s okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 4