Thissinglemama #109 Kalma is coming for you courtesy of the trowls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been reading the first thread and it's such an eye opener to be reminded of her fuckery

Reactions: 13
So....Badger & Gizmo, the 2 forgotten cats....do we reckon they've fecked off altogether or what??!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The woman has no life at all, she crumbles as the slightest hurdle, when Harper goes through her stroppy teenager phase and starts playing her parents off against each other Aimee won't know what's hit her. When Harper gets friends who enable her to see her life isn't normal Aimee won't cope and goodness knows what Aimee will do when Harper gets a boyfriend or leaves home!

When her parents both die and her daughter runs for the hills, Aimee will be found shrivelled up like a piece of burnt leather surrounded by cats and some red pepper houmous! She'll be dishing up dinner for the cats just so she can keep her "routine" / sanity. And I bet she'll still be wearing that purple scrunchie!

Shes such a moaning misery! These literally are the best years of her life! She's absolutely wasting her life obsessed by strangers online and doing the shame boring stuff everyday!

Take your kid to the beach to fly a kite Aimee, go for a bike ride with your child, take her for a walk and spend time outside without throwing money at her. She only gets one childhood! All she does is take her shopping!

When real illnesses start kicking in, when she has no parents around or no child to focus on she'll be left with absolutely nothing apart from memories of going to Tescos and M&S umpteen times a week 🫣😳 What a waste of a life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So....Badger & Gizmo, the 2 forgotten cats....do we reckon they've fecked off altogether or what??!!
Dunno but you can sure as hell bet they will get a mention or a show if they haven't, oh wait the three witches of eastwick don't read these pages
So maybe not .🤣

• Haha
Wonder what today will bring.. is H at her dads this weekend?

are we gonna get some drunk smug clapbacks but she’s really dying inside because she knows the lies are catching up with her & there’s nothing she can do but put on this “strong ass woman” act when she’s really nothing but a weak ass infantile overgrown toddler?

Lets all pray for the cat tree and hope it survives any drunken witch fits she has

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what today will bring.. is H at her dads this weekend?

are we gonna get some drunk smug clapbacks but she’s really dying inside because she knows the lies are catching up with her & there’s nothing she can do but put on this “strong ass woman” act when she’s really nothing but a weak ass infantile overgrown toddler?

Lets all pray for the cat tree and hope it survives any drunken witch fits she has
As soon as she’s had a few drinks she gets overly confident and cocky. I hope we get some good weekend content lol

• Haha
What’s on the aimless bingo cards for tonight then trolls?🤪

I’m thinking pissed on Kylie by 4 and a pizza & co delivery with her favourite pasta, chips & garlic bread!

Maybe an appearance from gash flasher if she’s not on a date with her next victim 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s on the aimless bingo cards for tonight then trolls?🤪

I’m thinking pissed on Kylie by 4 and a pizza & co delivery with her favourite pasta, chips & garlic bread!

Maybe an appearance from gash flasher if she’s not on a date with her next victim 🤣
Some clapback with a voice over
Kylie/malbec
Those vodka sprite cans “taste test”
Penne arriabata, always ask for extra chillies and I know it’s not normally bolognese but that’s how they do it
An ad for the nails

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she took harpers bedroom apart pre holiday and it’s stayed like that and won’t be sorted for another week/10 days

she puts absolutely no thought into how things affect other people, harper must feel so displaced. She could have had that room done and dusted when H went to her dads the weekend before the holiday but she didn’t plan it properly, and then clearly expected Daddy to have sorted it for her like usual.

unless

He did. And this decorater chat is all just covering up that Greg-Wallet has done it already but she reads here and can’t bare to admit it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
I have not got time for her absolute narcissistic bullshit today! I've have never rolled my eyes so much and so hard at one video!

WTF is that video all about this morning. Giving advice on how to handle things? Is she having a laugh, she handles nothing in an appropriate way. She doesn’t let it get to her … again, WTF. Yes you do Aimee, hence all the clap back videos you do. As for the whole everyone else is the problem and unhappy - just duck off.
You stick around because it’s an easy way to make money, no matter the detrimental affect on your own mental health or your daughters. You don’t stick around for your huns. If the money side of TT dried up tomorrow we wouldn’t see you for dust!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I do feel sorry for that Mel lady, I don't watch her content and I don't agree with trolling people on their pages and sending them DM's.....which is why we give our opinion here and not to Aimee directly, right or wrong sometimes you need to vent!!

She really does think she is perfect like doesn't she!!

Screenshot_20240419_091206.jpg

Reactions: 12
Aimee duck off !! I have followed Mel for months
Her account is about her healing journey dealing with her trauma from her narcissistic mother , her account is heartbreaking!
You have no right whatsoever stitching her !
I may have to message Mel , she doesn’t need that level of gaslighting!! Fuming

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jesus more shite gifted from the slate lady!!! Plus another cushion for the pussys the piss on!!!
IMG_5265.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And again Charlie gets nothing!! 😔😔.
I really do think she is just forgot about a lot of the time! Why do they never go and visit her at her house?? I actually feel sad for her at times. 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.