Thissinglemama #109 Kalma is coming for you courtesy of the trowls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing some of the things Iā€™ve read on there today I think it actually backs up the narrative sheā€™s had about places like here and allowing her followers to see what is being said validates her talking about trolls. Over there is actually vile and if I was a follower or even on the cusp of disliking Aimee, reading some of those comments would make me feel sorry for her and want to support her as theyā€™re so extreme. I donā€™t even like her and some of those comments make me disgusted. Obviously we all have different tastes/opinions and sometimes I donā€™t agree with everything thatā€™s said over here but I donā€™t ever recall feeling this way about things on here.
I šŸ’Æ % get you about over there
I was going to join, and I read it daily for weeks, but now it just moves too fast and I skim through so canā€™t really comment much on what they post as I donā€™t see the full story
We do have to bear in mind that the members there there have so much pent up frustration and anger because we have been closed to newbies for over a year and they had nowhere else to release that
We are not responsible for other sites, we are not even responsible for this site, this page
We are just responsible for our own posts and reactions
We donā€™t have to read there, I do choose to even though I skip a few pages
Thereā€™s certain posters I like reading from, some make me uneasy, some make me laugh
On the whole I am happy others have a chance to voice their opinions, it shows just how unliked Catpiss is xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Am I seeing things? Maybe missing something? Charlie gave Ralph a tiny bowl of baked beans for tea ?
Apparently thatā€™s all he wanted. I think he eats at after school club?
---

New thread peepholes ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I šŸ’Æ % get you about over there
I was going to join, and I read it daily for weeks, but now it just moves too fast and I skim through so canā€™t really comment much on what they post as I donā€™t see the full story
We do have to bear in mind that the members there there have so much pent up frustration and anger because we have been closed to newbies for over a year and they had nowhere else to release that
We are not responsible for other sites, we are not even responsible for this site, this page
We are just responsible for our own posts and reactions
We donā€™t have to read there, I do choose to even though I skip a few pages
Thereā€™s certain posters I like reading from, sone make me uneasy, some make me laugh
On the whole I am happy others have a chance to voice their opinions, it shows just how unliked Catpiss is xx
Very true Mumz ā¤ I especially like the part I put in bold! Iā€™m certainly not going to be reading it going forward, I have dipped in and out when things have been mentioned here. I am also quite protective over our community here and whilst weā€™ve been accused of things over the last couple of years and we get called trolls, I know the majority of us keep it on here and literally just discuss Aimeeā€™s behaviour so itā€™s frustrating for me that we are lumped together and blamed for things that we categorically would not do, it can take away the validity of the things we uncover and discuss xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Reading that giraffes previous comments " over there", they " appear " to know a lit about the pair of them..whoever they are, they are a bit weird!
It's them that said her mate at school said she has " puffy nipples"
And these comments are interesting!
If itā€™s someone who knows a lot about the two of them, could it be a ā€œmutual friendā€ of Aimee and Steph? Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m convinced itā€™s Aimee herself yet. But maybe itā€™s a fellow tiktoker.

Reactions: 10
If itā€™s someone who knows a lot about the two of them, could it be a ā€œmutual friendā€ of Aimee and Steph? Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m convinced itā€™s Aimee herself yet. But maybe itā€™s a fellow tiktoker.
I don't think its her, she's fully capable of it, but after reading the previous stuff, I think it's some sort of weirdo!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.