Thissinglemama #109 Kalma is coming for you courtesy of the trowls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s The Sun but a very interesting read on how these muppets make money
And the part where she mentions getting trolled makes more dosh!!!
is that ‘It’s me bad mum’? The one that never cleans her appliances? She’s a skank!

Reactions: 7
Hope she buys some shell suits for Barcelona. Height of fashion 😂
---
And I bet she’s heading here whilst on holiday. It’ll be an eat, drink and shop with me break. With a quick stop at the beach but only if there’s a bar nearby
Just a heads up Aimee they’ve got a big Primark there so you'll
feel right at home
---
Hurried City break to prove she can travel without panic attacks......

She'll hate Barcelona, it's all walking and La Ramblas is known as a tourist crime hotspot. I bet she doesn't do any of the main tourist stuff and just goes shopping.

Do we think she's even taking Hamper or will it be just the 2 witches? It's going to be over the next bank holiday weekend if it's soon otherwise it's going to be a very short trip
Las Ramblas is lovely but it was bombed, can’t remember if it was before or after we were there

Reactions: 3
She said something recently about wanting to get a new car too, when she came home to the dvla letters. Bet this is a push to get what she wants so she can get a new car “no one will identify easily”

Reactions: 16
I’m guessing she will either do a manic DUD tonight, one where she looks off her tits and deranged OR she will go M.I.A and Wendy chops will come on tomorrow to do a “feel sorry for my daughter” video.
But queen catpiss says the twolls and comments don't bother her 😆😆

Reactions: 4
I think in some way she likes the "stalker" taggle, CC attention, it keeps her sort of relevant. Her views haven't been what they were, how she gets over £10k likes on her shite DUD videos is beyond me.
Her content only consists of spending money, dud and stupid test tastes, I don't get those btw surely you would have to try stuff yourself to see if you like them, totally irrelevant wether she likes them or not 🤣🤣.

Why she goes to a sunbed baffles me (cancer aside) she looks like Worzel Gummage 99% of the time so a tan doesn't really make much of a difference, she should tidy herself up a bit on the daily before worrying about a tan!

Reactions: 11
7 day thread and ready for a new one, Jesus she really is the gift that keeps on giving x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone who supposedly had a skin cancer scare, is supposed to have "severe health anxiety" and did a video of leaving her daughter without a mother...........Why would you be going to a sunbed?!?! 🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She wishes she has a stalker! Who the duck would be the slightest bit interested in peeping on her . The dirty scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People on here saying aimless took the photo herself…may well be true as this pinkgiraffe account is now being questioned on Vavs thread

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
People on here saying aimless took the photo herself…may well be true as this pinkgiraffe account is now being questioned on Vavs thread
That is strange, why would you say that unless you knew them personally? I reckon it was Aimelss herself who took the pic. Happy to be proven wrong!

As someone else mentioned, she made up a load of tit about the woman who apparently moved in nextdoor ....never mentioned again. So she is more than capable of fabricating the whole scenario and drama as we know. And her chronic "anxiety" seems to have fucked off. Not been mentioned for a while...funny that 😂

Reactions: 19
That is strange, why would you say that unless you knew them personally? I reckon it was Aimelss herself who took the pic. Happy to be proven wrong!

As someone else mentioned, she made up a load of tit about the woman who apparently moved in nextdoor ....never mentioned again. So she is more than capable of fabricating the whole scenario and drama as we know. And her chronic "anxiety" seems to have fucked off. Not been mentioned for a while...funny that 😂
It just seems strange that she knows a lot about Vav & Petr but is local to Aimee.

yeah the neighbour who caused her life to be hell and mysteriously only mentioned once?

She’s the biggest liar & gaslighter when she’s caught out. Be interesting to see what this pink giraffe account says next or if it simply disappears

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve said it many times I think Aimee has burner accounts to post troll comments in her TikTok’s so wouldn’t surprise me if she took that photo herself. She will be trying to prove she has a stalker to undermine the DVLA investigation

Reactions: 16
Now Harper needs an orange peeled for her 😳 Whatever next on the list of things Harper can’t/won’t do? If that was my 9 year old they’d be told to stop being so ridiculous and I would not be doing it for them when they’re more than capable 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.