Thissinglemama #109 Kalma is coming for you courtesy of the trowls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, that Mandy Fisher has written a song about " on line trolls"...some silly sod has tagged Aimee five names and Vavron in the comments..wonder which of the two of em will post it first?. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the vic rose, cinders drama today! I don’t know much about it all but Vic Rose has been caught out on voice note discussing starting as many hate pages as possible about herself! It must be true as she’s deleted all of her social media on the back of it but it just goes to show how manipulative these ‘creators’ can be when it comes to making money! Vic had all these ‘hate’ accounts against her and would sit and do long massive videos asking them to stop and all along she was behind them herself, reminds me of a certain someone and her well rehearsed ‘lets play a game’ video, definitely ‘playing games’ arent you Aimless…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Totally agree. And she seemed happy to point folk in the direction of an unmoderated forum as she knows her flying monkeys can and will join there to fight her battles.

She’s an absolute horror and everything she does is calculated
After seeing some of the things I’ve read on there today I think it actually backs up the narrative she’s had about places like here and allowing her followers to see what is being said validates her talking about trolls. Over there is actually vile and if I was a follower or even on the cusp of disliking Aimee, reading some of those comments would make me feel sorry for her and want to support her as they’re so extreme. I don’t even like her and some of those comments make me disgusted. Obviously we all have different tastes/opinions and sometimes I don’t agree with everything that’s said over here but I don’t ever recall feeling this way about things on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god, that Mandy Fisher has written a song about " on line trolls"...some silly sod has tagged Aimee five names and Vavron in the comments..wonder which of the two of em will post it first?. 😂
Was that what Sasha charity thief Fontain posted earlier 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah she took that pic n uploaded it😂😂
I wont be told otherwise

she needed content
How else would she KNOW that she wasn't in the car at the moment the photo was taken? You can't tell from the photo, so it must be because she was 29ft away taking the photo!

Reactions: 16
Oh my days, Hippo!!😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After seeing some of the things I’ve read on there today I think it actually backs up the narrative she’s had about places like here and allowing her followers to see what is being said validates her talking about trolls. Over there is actually vile and if I was a follower or even on the cusp of disliking Aimee, reading some of those comments would make me feel sorry for her and want to support her as they’re so extreme. I don’t even like her and some of those comments make me disgusted. Obviously we all have different tastes/opinions and sometimes I don’t agree with everything that’s said over here but I don’t ever recall feeling this way about things on here.
I’ve had the odd read and it’s certainly escalated. I can’t get on board with the pictures of her car etc - ultimately people only know her reg plate/car because of what she’s shared but I think she is going to end up way over her head. But she revels in this tit and I do think she’s posted there herself, I think Wendy has been on and it sickened me what Witch was saying about how one of the Doberhuns contacted her and is still harassing her - Aimee knows she doesn’t have to ask anyone to fight her battles.

I cut my Tattle teeth on the Jack Monroe threads and we were very heavily moderated - no going off topic/trigger warnings etc and if I’m honest I prefer that. I think Tattle had experienced new members flooding in to TTer threads and were right to do what they did. It doesn’t just seem to be people who have never been able to comment over there. While we can’t ever say that nobody from here comments on Aimee’s social media, I think if it does happen it’s very rare and most folk stay in their lane. If I was Aimee, the picture would be enough for me to at least take some time out but she just doesn’t seem to care. Maybe she did take it herself, I could absolutely see her doing that sadly

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she post a video recently saying that she couldn’t imagine having a terminal illness and leaving Harper, but she is regularly frying herself on sun beds?! bleeping idiot.
I thought she had skin cancer at some point and yet she’s in the sun and on sun beds?
I had skin cancer and I have to have spf30 in the winter and spf50 summer… she’s full of 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can anyone remember way back when someone joined this thread and tried to have a go at us all? I think that was Aimless. She was swiftly booted off. Now she's got CC it's given her a chance to play games. I'd be wary if I was one of the regulars on there. As I've said before, Doberhunz in Tattlers clothing. Trying to make you think they're your pal, trying to make you spill details about your personal life so they can identify you. Don't do it 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she pretending that she's getting seriously stalked because the tanning place is in such a remote, quiet place that it's a "coincidence" anybody else would be there? There's a pet food store, a pizzeria, a minimart, a cafe, the tanning studio, a charity shop and a hairdressers. And LOTS of homes. Delulu kiddo!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi 👋🏼 just catching up. Been so busy.
I had a quick squiz over on CC. Didn’t read all posts it moves so fast.
Welshy I love the new photo change, I’m glad my pictures live in your phone rent free ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve had the odd read and it’s certainly escalated. I can’t get on board with the pictures of her car etc - ultimately people only know her reg plate/car because of what she’s shared but I think she is going to end up way over her head. But she revels in this tit and I do think she’s posted there herself, I think Wendy has been on and it sickened me what Witch was saying about how one of the Doberhuns contacted her and is still harassing her - Aimee knows she doesn’t have to ask anyone to fight her battles.

I cut my Tattle teeth on the Jack Monroe threads and we were very heavily moderated - no going off topic/trigger warnings etc and if I’m honest I prefer that. I think Tattle had experienced new members flooding in to TTer threads and were right to do what they did. It doesn’t just seem to be people who have never been able to comment over there. While we can’t ever say that nobody from here comments on Aimee’s social media, I think if it does happen it’s very rare and most folk stay in their lane. If I was Aimee, the picture would be enough for me to at least take some time out but she just doesn’t seem to care. Maybe she did take it herself, I could absolutely see her doing that sadly
I completely agree, I think she revelled in it at the start for sure and here and there but I feel like she has just gotten used to it and like she does with everything else in her life overshares with her audience which has always had detrimental effects on how she is seen/treated. I think her and family members probably have attempted to go on there and defend her but I really don’t see them being one of those who are being nasty in comments, Aimee can’t take accountability for minor things lets alone admit the bad things, even behind a fake account. Some of Aimee’s followers are no better than trolls for what they have done.

I prefer that kind of modding tbh and I am glad that Tattle is closed to new members. I also would like to think people on here don’t comment but it certainly looks like the majority of trolling on Aimee’s page has been silent readers of here who wanted to join in but couldn’t. I really think she does need to have some time away and look at other options in life. She could still post but maybe not as much and keep things less personal, I think her appearance would benefit from having motivation to have to get ready and go to a job too. Lots of TikTokers who have other jobs have that little extra admiration from folk because they also live in the real world. I don’t know, I can dislike someone but still not wish them harm and I just have a bad feeling about where all of this is going to end up. Sorry for throwing the thread slightly off kilt but all of the outside influences have tarnished our usual discussions for me for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she pretending that she's getting seriously stalked because the tanning place is in such a remote, quiet place that it's a "coincidence" anybody else would be there? There's a pet food store, a pizzeria, a minimart, a cafe, the tanning studio, a charity shop and a hairdressers. And LOTS of homes. Delulu kiddo!
Especially because it's quite a small town. I would imagine a lot of people know each other/kids go to school with each other etc. If it was a genuine post, it wouldn't really be hard to identify Aimless. That car is quite distinctive, and not in a good way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know, if I was out shopping and I randomly saw Aimless in all of her unfiltered, size 14/16 glory, I think I may take a photo, as proof of the extent she changes her image.
Since we all know she specifically manipulates all her TT's and photos to appear slimmer, isn't it fair game? Especially when she is advertising products under false pretences. People should see the truth of what the products are like before buying the teeth whitening, the gold foundation or the li plumbers!
That's not stalking, that's performing a public service!

What's going on with the photo with her in the jammies

Attachments

• 44.3 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 14
    🙄.....yeah, OK! 🤣
    Who had the time Aimless to fabricate a whole story about a Women's Aid AGM, the one you were apparently head hunted for to be their guest speaker... then change it to say it was a radio interview...then you FILMED YOURSELF, giving an "interview" to a uni student, who was doing a dissertation, you were so desperate to continue the lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👋 who has the time eh? 😘 unhinged much?

The more I think about it, the more I think she's doing this herself. Why did she say oh I seem calm, it's because blah blah?? No. She was offering an explanation before the question had even been asked.

It's the same in a murder suspect interview. They give themselves away before the leading questions have even been asked, because they are so cocky and arrogant , they think they are one step ahead and can't wait to show off 😂🤔 own goal doing this clapback Aimless. I'm convinced you posted that YOURSELF! purely so you can try and get the police to do something, by trying to make out you're being harassed. Bullshit hun.

Reactions: 17
    What you mean Aimee you are just deciding what to do with this little nugget of information ??? Send it to your case worker … Silly you. Did you forget you had one! Hands up who is from Swindon then??!! 🤣 it’s not me so I’m safe from getting arrested I guess! 🤣
    Was just about to ask, which one of us twattlers lives in Swindon?! The only nuggets puffy nipples has are the free ones she gets from Maccies on a Friday! Stupid bleep 🙄

• Haha
    Reactions: 12
    Screen shot was on the other site and I zoomed in
    What the actual duck 🤣🤣🤣
    Thanks lexilou 🤣🤣

Absolute image of her “uncle” David here!!

Attachments

Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 7
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.