Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You asked..

Apologies in advance for any leakages
Oh fucking hell! I have tears rolling down my cheeks
This has to be one of the best things i have seen on Tattle.
I am due to have my stitches out tomorrow from an operation, i can feel them pulling with me laughing so much, might save me a trip to see the nurse

Reactions: 16
Oh god !! Bless you are you ok !
It’s just absolutely hilarious isn’t it !
lost count of how many laughing fits I have had and trips to the loo !!!

Reactions: 11
Oh god !! Bless you are you ok !
It’s just absolutely hilarious isn’t it !
lost count of how many laughing fits I have had and trips to the loo !!!
All ok thank you, operation was a couple of weeks ago so over the worse.
It making me laugh more that so many of you now have dave the support bear as your profile pictures

Reactions: 12
Dead Beat Mum's.....they walk amongst us

So true Hippo!

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 19
This div is taking Harold on a jet plane ??? Without a carer ??

there’s got to be a catch ?…..she been paid a zillion quid??

Reactions: 12
The odd thing I noticed when she was in the Lakes with D2 was he was always walking 10 feet ahead of her, because she was more bothered about filming. If that was me in a new relationship we'd be holding hands, arms round each other. Very strange

Reactions: 22
I’m coming out of the shadows just to say I’m in bed shaking with laughter from those pictures this morning. Hats off to you im back in my dark corner now

Reactions: 21
The odd thing I noticed when she was in the Lakes with D2 was he was always walking 10 feet ahead of her, because she was more bothered about filming. If that was me in a new relationship we'd be holding hands, arms round each other. Very strange
I've never seen a man look so disinterested in the woman he is with, he was more intent on getting in the next pub! Meanwhile she was smugly simpering into her best friend, the camera, with a " Mummy they don't think I've got a man" face.

Reactions: 17
Those pics had the elvis song going round my head so I had to do something about it enjoy

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 33
So she spends God knows what in Primark but then
£50 in converse
£33 in Lush
£70 in white company - on 2 fucking candles

Living that single mum life like a champ!

Reactions: 31
Why would the dad need to pop in if the cat sitters there ?

ahhh coz cat sitters in her imagination

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.